3

Car stopped in front of a huge mansion. Surya came out from his car and opened the door of the car for Radha . A smile formed on her face as she never thought world's most richest man can be that much polite.

She went inside with Surya where she found a lady with a puja thal.
She did arti of both of them and putted tilak on their  forhead .
They did grihpravesh and Surya went inside a room leaving Radha behind.

After some time that lady took Radha inside the same room where Surya went before.

"It's your room bahurani, call me if you need something I'm downstairs " Said the lady and went outside the room closing door.

Radha didn't find Surya anywhere but she heard some sound in bathroom assumed that Surya must be inside there.

After some time Surya came outside wearing a sweatpant only. Radha's chick got red as for the first time she sees her husband a 6'2 man with beautiful brown eyes and six pack abs wet hairs a total pack of hotness .

"Stop staring and go change "
Radha snapped out of her thought as she realized she was staring at him for 2 min.

"I wasn't staring at you "
"Really "
She didn't reply and runs to the washroom.

It was huge there was a big mirror on the wall  a huge bathtub floor shining like a mirror itself.
It was huge. Her own old room was smaller than this one . She gathered all her stuffs from her bag and arranged it in wardrobe and bathroom.
She took a bath and wore a white bathrobe .
She came out and find surya standing near huge window shirtless and talking to someone on call. His back was extremely exciting for any women as his front was.
She Snnaped out herself from her thoughts and started dry her hair  when surya's eyes fell on her she was glowing under dim lights her hand and feets were decorated with beautiful mehndi . Her chuda ( traditional Indian bangles) was making melodious sound with the movement of her hand . And her anklets were doing the same.
Suddenly his phone rang and he attended it not wanting to know her that he was staring at her.
After drying her hair she went to sleep in huge king size bed. As he was not there in the bed she was relieved that it's going to be a simple night  .

But was it actually.........