51. Existence is non-existent

⚠️ Mention of death and slight violence⚠️

In a basement on the outskirts of Seoul near a deep forest the only sound coming is of someone's screams.
Jungkook looks at the scene with a blank expression. Infront of him is Do-hyun with his body covered in blood and cuts. Jungkook usually don't torture someone. It's his guards work. But the male infront of him has hurt his little princess. He was on the verge of losing his daughter so how can he satisfy himself without torturing the male.

Yoongi is standing in another corner of the room looking at everything with wide eyes. He can't believe that the man infront of him is his brother-in-law. The brother-in-law who is like a whipped cream for his cousin.
Knowing from Namjoon that Jungkook and JK are the same person was itself a big shock for him. And now seeing the male torturing Do-hyun is a traumatizing experience for him. It's not like he haven't seen someone being tortured before but his brother-in-law's aura is scaring him.
Namjoon chuckles lightly on seeing Yoongi's expressions. For him it was a very normal thing. Jungkook is like a beast when he loses control over his anger which happens quite rarely. But when it happens then it's better not to poke the male. He is a completely different person when angry.

Do-hyun says weekly, "M-Mr. J-Jeon p-please forgive me. P-Please leave me. I wasn't aware that she is your daughter."
Before anyone can say something Jungkook's phone which was placed on a table nearby rings. Jungkook looks towards it and on seeing caller id he immediately places the knife which was in his hand till now aside.
Namjoon understanding, immediately went near him with a water bottle and a clean cloth.
Jungkook quickly washes his bloody hands and wipes them with the clean cloth.
He signals his guards to shut Do-hyun's mouth who was groaning in pain.
Soon the basement is pin drop silent and only the phone's ringtone can be heard.

Jungkook picks the call and a whiny voice came from other side, "Hubby!"
Jungkook smiles hearing his wife's voice. He clearly know that the other male is pouting right now. He says,
On not getting any reply, Taehyung again whines, "Hubbyyyy!"
Jungkook chuckles softly and says, "Yes love. Hubby is listening."
Taehyung asks, "Where are you? You know na that I can't sleep without you?"
Jungkook says, "Sorry love. I have some urgent work that's why I have to leave."
Taehyung says, "I don't know anything. Come back soon."
Jungkook says, "On my way sweety. Will be there in half an hour."
Taehyung says, "Ok. Come soon. I am waiting."
Jungkook hums and cuts the call.

Do-hyun looks at him with wide eyes. The man who was torturing him since last one hour is talking so softly as if he is afraid the other person will break if he will raise his voice slightly.
While others have neutral expressions too used to their whipped boss.
Jungkook looks at his guards and says, "Release him." And then leaves from there.
Do-hyun's eyes lit up thinking finally he is safe.
While Yoongi has bitter expressions. He doesn't want the male to remain alive after what he has done with his niece. He was expecting Jungkook to at least handover Do-hyun to police after torturing. But the male has ordered to just release Do-hyun about which he is not happy.
Soon two guards uncuffs Do-hyun and leads him towards a door.
Namjoon says to Yoongi, "We should also leave Yoongi-shi."
Yoongi nods and they also leave the basement.

The guards have thrown Do-hyun in the forest. Do-hyun gets up with difficulty and starts looking around to search a way out of the deep forest. But he fails to notice two yellow predatory eyes following him.

Lix looks at his prey with his dangerous yellow eyes and let's out a powerful roar. Do-hyun freezes on his place and his body starts trembling. He slowly turns around and see two yellow eyes looking at him.
Soon enough the only sound resonating in the dark forest is of someone's screams and a black panther's roar. The result left is only bones of the now dead Lee Do-hyun.