Thirty- four

I just walked down the side walk since I had no ride. I was out of my mind and didn't know what to do or where to go. That's when I hear someone calling my name and form the voice it was jake

He kept yelling for me to stop but I didn't. I just kept walking and walking until he ran up to me.

Jake- what do you mean I wasn't the father?
Y/n- is that really what you came to bother me with? Are you not aware of what you literally told me just before that!?
Jake- I'm such an idiot and I didn't mean it at all, Can you please just listen to me. Can we talk this out?
Y/n- so you can insult me and treat me like shit? All I wanted was to support you! All I did was ask what was wrong!
Jake- I'm getting married to someone else y/n.

I stopped my thoughts and I really thought there was nothing more I could hear that could break my heart more than it already was. I started hitting him as I cried and let it all out.

He had let me hit it but then he grabbed my wrists for me to stop, I fell to the ground in disbelief. How could he just tell me do calmly like it wasn't a big deal.

Y/n- why?.... WHYYYY??
Jake- I have too.
Y/n- Okay go live your life happily with another girl anf leave me alone!

Julius had finally came around the corner to pick me up he saw my condition and got worried. On the drive to the airport I explained everything to him.

Not leaving one bit out.

After all I guess I was just wasting my time.
" move on, tjings like this happen in the mafia life. Wether you like it or not he's going to eventually have a family with that girl too. She probably holds a lot of power and is using it against him."

My brother said to me but I stayed WUIET I just stared out the window hurt. What did I do wrong?

I would expect him to fight bsck or refuse but I guess not this time. Maybe it was a sign for me to just let him be, I supported him way too long.

When we got to the airport my brother and I gave each other goodbyes. He couldn't come since he had tjings to still do here.

I got in the plane but before through everything he had given me away. I still had kept onto his ring but I would plan on selling it.

I would need money so.

It was a few hours in the air so I took a nap and rest without having to worry. Finally landing my parents were waiting for me. I went to thrm and felt safe in their hug.

Mother- you're finally home honey!
Father- you can start a new life here okay.

Days later:

Being able to forget everything was not easy. My parents got me a therapist, it was helpful but I never expressed myself too much.

I got myself a job and really enjoyed. The people who worked here were so lovely too. Became friends and got close super fast. I told them my past situation and they were in shock.

They gave me good advice though. I wanted too focus on myself and become a better person. I never wish nothing bad on him but he can grow as a person himself and learn from his mistakes.

Loosing someone Loyal.
I wanted to make him hurt when he told me SBOUT not keeping our baby safe and he is the dad but now he'll continue his life thinking he wasn't.

I was walking down an alley that had a river next to it and the cute ducks just swam around. In this town there were a bunch of people which was nice.

Everyone got along with each other. I heard yelling but it was normal until someone ran into me and we fell into the water.

I didn't know how to swim so I panicked and I guess the person realized and helped me stay on top of the water. It was a guy, grey eyes and cute smile.

He took me and helped me get up back on the road. We were both soaked in water and he apologized.

Guy- I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I hope you won't get mad at me.
Y/n- don't worry I'm fine. It's okay

We then parted ways I took a Quick Look again since I assumed he wouldn't but he did. We made eye contact he smiled and he had such cute dimples.

Reminded me of jake...

Jake pov
This was the worst time of my life. I ruined it all snd I thought I had figured it out. Now she's gone so there's point in doing anything.

She had threatened me and got my grandparents involved. Everyone was against me so this was a way for me to be safe. And to keep y/n

It was a few days later since she was gone and today was the day I was getting married. I was getting ready but I wanted it to end already

Being at the end of the isle killed me. The one that should be walking down was y/n instead some other girl.

The same girl my dad wanted me to marry. And the one who came to the hospital. When she got to the end she whispered.
" I get what I want. Next time listen "

We eventually got married. Husband and wife, when I looked up I saw my brother standing outside of the church with a disappointed look on his face.

He helped me for what!

When I got out he pulled me aside to talk to me. " you let slip out of your hands like that. I should've known you were useless and a piece of shit. She left a message for you. You can learn from your mistakes but not expect someone else to fix them for you, forget about her ever existing and move on. She wants nothing to do with you anf has a happy life now"

Jake- she found someone new?
Brother- probably but I didn't ask. Be happy for her and honestly she's right. I'm not gonna be here no more for you manage your own tjings

Then he gave me a little chip. I went to my car and listen to it.

It was y/n...

Y/n- I don't know when youll hear this. But hopefully soon, you made me happy many times and I thank you for that. But I didn't deserve this at all, I should've known better then to be with you. Have a happy marriage and continue your life, your brother already left my message but once again never look for me. I'm better anf happier without you here, I will make a better life where I am. Hopefully she can give you a baby.
- y/n

I screamed and yelled hitting the steering wheel. People looked at me like I was crazy.

And I was now.

No more her by my side, i can't let her go

Not that easy. She's mine...

She'll see me soon

THE END

The end of the book, My stalker is a Mafia. For everyone who got this far thank you for reading this stroy. Im pretty sure many of you will want a second psrt anf I will think about that. I hope you guys like this story! I will be coming out with a new book so make sure to check it out

The new book will be called

My Cold CEO Husband
21+