Twenty four

He was just spilling his heart out to me, to the point his eyes were getting watery. He realized I was just staring at him like he was crazy or something.

He took some deep breaths and came back to tell me more. I do take accountability that I should've gave him the chance to say something. But then when you hear something like that you don't know how to react.

I was upset he wasn't even going to tell me. He had his reasons and it was all understandable, but I still had this frustration in me I don't know why.

Y/n- we'll you didn't have to lie to me, if I hadn't listened I bet you that you wouldn't even have told me.
Jake- And I told you a million times why! I only wanted the best for you, it was breaking me inside and I rather that then watch you be hurt.
Y/n- Since day one! Jake day one that's all you had to do, but of course your parents were in on this.
Jake- Why do you keep going back to that? I don't know how many more times I have to keep repeating the same thing for you to understand.
Y/n- We'll you didn't have to lie-

He sighed so loudly and fell to his knees in front of me. And hung his head low and I could see he was breathing heavily.

Jake- IM ONLY HUMAN, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? I can't keep begging you anymore, I've done everything I can and yet you still kick me out of your life.
Y/n- I-
Jake- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IM TRYING MY HARDEST.

He was crying at this point, staring directly into me. I was lost for words, he got up and stormed out of here. I felt so bad, I got up going after him.

I grabbed his hand but he pulled it away, instead of him chasing me it was the other way around. I didn't know what to do anymore, he went into another room.

It was locked and so I had no way of getting in, the people there didn't want to unlock it. I was feeling super exhausted and weak. But my heart told me to fight for him.

I laid against the door knocking softly and whispering his name. I got tired of standing so I sat against the door, calling for him quietly.

The day was passing by, it had reached the afternoon. And soon after night, my stomach was growling from how hungry I was.

I was feeling lightheaded and so I stopped trying to wait. When I got up I fell down, no one was on the floor so I was by myself.  " jake...." I said as I laid on the floor.

I pulled my phone out to call jake but he wouldn't answer, I tried yelling but I felt too out of breath. So instead I called 911, I think from not eating.

I was pregnant and I have to eat. They were on their way, finally reaching the floor number, they saw me and came to me.

With all the loud yelling anf tjings it brought much attention to jake. He came out the room and saw the way they put me on the bed. They were quick with tjings, jake called my name but I just looked at him

He got into the elevator with us and well yea. He thankfully got into the ambulance with me, I felt a warm hand touch my hand.

First responder- Her vitals are fine

We finally got into the hospital room and the nurses came to care for me. This was the same hospital jake came too. Since they knew who he was they wasted no time in working with me.

I got an IV and just had to stay there overnight.

Doctor- let's make sure to eat next time okay. Your low on vitamin D.
Y/n- How's my baby?
Doctor- I'm sorry what?
Y/n- I'm pregnant
Doctor- let's take a quick ultrasound and check then.

As she was doing the ultrasound, it was silent. It took a bit before she turned her head over to me and Jake. " did you take a pregnancy test?" The doctor asked me

Y/n- we'll I went to the doctors and they told me I was.
Doctor- how long ago?
Y/n- few days ago
Doctor- I'm sorry sweetie but there's not heartbeat here, there's nothing visible either.

No heartbeat....