Meeting Aurelio

After entering into the tube, the tube operator whom is also the short man waves his hands on a strange dance as he then gathers energy in a mysterious way that it starts to form writing in the air, and after the word is completed it was shot into the tube.

The word was a ideogram of an archaic language that none of them knows, as the only things they could see was that the ideogram looked like uppercase 'B', but also looked like the number '8', it was more pulled to side but rather than a straight edge it is only connected in the centre. To any other onlooker it is just a mysterious runic character, but to Tang Zhan he was clearly looking at the word 'Up'.

Truly as he saw it, the tube lit up and they were sucked up into the city above.

'Why did I understand that? Why does it feel like it is something basic?' locked up in his mind, Tang Zhan didn't give notice to the scenery around them, as the rest were clearly flabbergasted by the view they got from the tube as it was even higher than skyscrapers back at Earth.

They also looked up at the underneath of the city as they arrived at the sides of the massive dirt and were about to pass through, but suddenly they found themselves on the surface, not being able to witness the dirt and ground around them as it felt like they were teleported instantly they got to the dirt.

Tang Zhan also noticed this but rather than feeling like he was teleported, it was better to say he saw everything go blurry, and he was sure he saw living creatures around those dirt in a type of facility.

'Looks like that might be some control facility for the city, or just some important city part for the royals within... Perhaps it is so.'

"Brother are you planning on staying in there all day long, come on we don't have all day unless you want us to sleep outside again today." Yufei called out as Tang Zhan see he is the only one remaining in the tube that remained open.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm coming already!" He hops out and goes to join the others, they were about to continue moving but he raised his hand for them to stop as he instantly brings out his scythe without hesitation.

Clap!!!

A group of people emerged from nowhere, as the man at the front who is obviously their leader claps with an amazed smile on his face.

"Now that is what we called a genius no. A heavenly blessed genius, what the hell were you looking for in that backwards piece of land you call Earth. No matter how I look at it, even without the intervention of Brugrorths and Hlola taking up the rescue mission, I'm sure you would have survived no matter what." The red haired leader said.

He has short red hair along with red beards, his black eyebrows looks sharp and gives him an aggressive air but his face shows he is easygoing. He is fully equipped in some sort of advanced gear that looks like it dated back to the middle ages. It is just a regular Chinese styled clothing with high raised shoulder pads and tight fitting obliques guard both made of silver metal material that has thin blue veins running around it.

'Scan'

[Specie: Human.

Name: Aurelio.

Cultivation: 9th stage body refining realm.

Condition: Normal.

Stats;

Hp: 950

Strength: 158

Agility: 174

Mind: 112

Soul: 100%. Normal.

Fort: Speed.