Chapter thirteen.

Chicago, IllinoisThird person

Chicago, Illinois
Third person.

─────────────

Kianna wrapped a towel around her body, her curls dripping water on the floor, After a long flight from Connecticut to Chicago, she finally had time to relax and shower. Kianna changed into her white UConn shirt with black pj shorts shortly moving on to the next part of her night routine.

Paige sat on the bathroom counter watching her do her skincare routine, pilling her phone out she quickly took a picture of Kianna thinking she didn't notice. "Paige did you just took a picture of me?" She inquired, "you look really pretty" Paige commented, smiling at the girl close to her.

Kianna rolled her eyes, but a smile appeared on her face. Washing her face with cleanser, Paige ended up scrolling through TikTok a few seconds later an idea popped up in her head.

"Let's go on a walk" Paige suggested, Kianna looked at her "friend" like she was crazy. "girl do you know what time it is? And you have to be up early tomorrow" Kianna said, reminding Paige that she has a game tomorrow. Kianna slightly bent over to wash the product off her face,"Yeah, but we won't be out long" Paige jumped off the counter, immediately placing her hands on Kianna's waist making her heart jump a bit.

Kianna turned the water off, grabbing a towel to dry off her face. "Fine, but can we get ice cream?" Kianna asked, taking her favorite moisturizer and putting it on her face. "Yess I'll even pay for it"

After Kianna saying yes, she changed her shorts into grey sweatpants matching with Paige.Sliding on her pink crocs and taking her essentials she was now ready and waiting for Paige who was looking around the room.

"Ki have you seen my jacket?" Paige asked, Kianna got silent while putting on the grey Nike tech jacket Paige was looking for. "Nahh" she answered, taking pictures with her phone in the mirror. Paige looked at Kianna with a blank face.

"be fucking Fr"

"Whattt it's a cute jacket and it was calling my name" Kianna said, hugging herself in the warm jacket. "You can wear one of my hoodies" Kianna said, Paige put her hands on her hips. "I'm going to wear your hoodie only because you said I can" she said, hiding the fact she was a little happy to wear her hoodie.

─────────────

Kianna and Paige walked side by side eating a cup of ice cream, both having different flavors. A debate about which ice cream is better sparked up between them, Paige put her arm around Kianna's shoulder holding her close which made butterflies. "I don't care what you say cookies n cream is the best flavor" Kianna said, enjoying her ice cream in her mouth.