Chapter four.

Storrs, Connecticut  Kianna's apartment 5:45 pm, Kianna's pov                                            ★                           ─────────────I pulled the pan of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies out the oven, setting them on the counter

Storrs, Connecticut
Kianna's apartment
5:45 pm, Kianna's pov
                                            ★
                           ─────────────
I pulled the pan of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies out the oven, setting them on the counter. "I smell cookies" KK yelled in excitement walking into the kitchen smiling like a lil kid, she tried to grab one but I smacked her hand hard as fuck. "Unt unt these cookies need to cool down be patient" I told her taking my oven minutes off and putting them. "girl no I need something sweet" she said, "and stop hitting me that shit hurt" she rubbed her hand.

"I didn't even hit you that hard" I rolled my eyes, getting two small plates from the cabinets. "How you know? You don't feel my pain" she said dramatically, "shouldn't you be doing your homework that's due tonight"

"Shouldn't you be minding your business"

I stuck my middle finger up as a response, putting the cookies on the plates since her impatient ass wanted something sweet sounding like an old ass grandma.

I handed her the plate of cookies, she set up her phone to record her TikTok using her study book to make her phone stand. "Y'all we goin do a cookie review" I was busy eating my cookies that were good, if this nursing shit don't work out ima become a baker..or still a stripper.

"I'm a lil scared because I think she tryna poison me" shes so dramatic.

She finally took a bite out of the cookie, after chewing for a few seconds she took off running like she got energy out of no where, leaving her phone still recording I walked in front of the camera doing random tiktok dances that popped up in my head until she ran back and pushed me out the camera.

She so damn extra.

"She ate that like she did her big one too freakin good, call her chef Ki fr" she said, finishing the cookies that were on her plate. She stopped her tiktok and posted it. "Ima get your ass back because you always pushing me for no reason"

"You always hitting me for no reason..how about dem apples ass eater" she said sassily, putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. "Aye not too much it's our secret" I said laughing, her mouth dropped and her eyes widened "ewww I knew you was nasty" she said covering her mouth in shocked.