|Joey|

"Look at the water bae." V said nudging me getting out her phone.

"That's how wet you get." I said smirking.

She side eyed me smiling taking pictures.

I debate in my head whether or not I want to press this button of madness to watch her 💦 all over.

Ill save that for later.

"Would you like more champagne?" Flight attendant asked.

"Actually Yes. Thank you!" V said letting the lady pour her more.

"You're welcome! let me know when your ready for lunch." The flight attendant said before leaving to go in the back of the plane.

"What we doing when we get to wherever you're taking us. I mean you scanned our tickets for us we still don't even know where we are going." She said trying to get a hint of where we going.

"You'll see when we get there babe. It wouldn't be a surprise if I'd tell you now would it?" I stated.

"Fine!" She said rolling her eyes. In her phone.

I hit the button.

"Ahh baee!" She said before covering her mouth.

"Roll those eyes again." I said turning off the vibrator.

"You so wack for that." She said giving me the side eye laughing.

"Roll em again imma give you ah reason to roll em." I said teasing her like I'm about to push the button.

"Bae stop!" she said trynna grab the remote.

I pick her up putting her in my lap.

"All you had to say is you wanted to sit on Daddy's lap babe." I said rubbing her thighs.

"Took you long enough to get the hint." She said rubbing her 🍑 against my 🍆.

"You gone make me take you to the bathroom keep on." I whisper in her ear.

She turns around kissing my lips before going back to her seat.

|20 min pass|

"Thank you!" V said to the flight attendant bringing out her food.

"You are so welcome let me know if you need anything." The flight attendant said before walking off.

Food was delicious we ate it up we were hungry.

"Good afternoon! We are 30 mins away from our destination. Use this time to take bathroom breaks if needed. Flight attendants will be coming around to collect any trash please do be advised we are experiencing little turbulence rest assure it's only for a few minutes. I appreciate you all for flying with Delta Airlines. Without further ado please do enjoy the rest of the flight." The flight attendant Said.

"Gurll I so need this!" Lilly said taking a shot of Hennessy.

"Yes! all thanks too My Man. Aye! Too my man thank you to my man." V said getting up doing her lil cute dance.

I laughed.

"My girls needed a get away and after everything man I really owe my life to y'all. This the least I can do I really appreciate y'all. I really wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you V. You already know how I feel about you I'll go to War babygirl forever locked in ma." I said winking at her cupping my heart.

"Awww we love you Joey!" They all said in unison.

"Love y'all too." I said laughing kissing my queen on the hand gazing in her eyes.