|Vicky|

I speed doing 105 mph in a 45 mph lane.

A ride that should have taken me 25 min only took me 8 mins.
I love fast routes.

Me an Lilly rush into the Studio.

"Bitch! I don't give a damn!.." Ginger shouts.

"Hey! Hey! What seems to be the problem?" I cut Ginger off; gesturing her over to the side to come talk.

"What's going on?" Lilly asks the others.

|Lilly & Nia w/ Models|

"Ginger has been drinking all day long Lilly like; now don't get me wrong we all went out for lunch, and we all had drinks, but not to the point we're intoxicated." Nia informed.

"We know how important this photoshoot is. We have been trying to tell her to slow down her drinking, and keep it cute, and professional, but she keeps taking it overboard." Mina chimed in.

"She acts like a whole teenager, and right now it's pissing me off. Hell! If you want to be technical all of us off. She's forming a bad look on all of us already as a group." Tia explained.

"I admire y'all business and the consistency. I don't want to do anything to damage,or mess up your business brand." Rina explained.

"Ok thank you for informing me we'll fix it." Lilly said walking over to us now after talking to the girls.

| Vicky w/ Ginger|

"These bitches keep trying me! Wtf I look like needing a fucking babysitter?,or a mutha-fucka to watch my ever step? I'm grown." Ginger slurred staggering around.

"Listen love." I said as calmly as possible.

"Right now you're a bit too intoxicated for this event. You have the other girls upset, my camera guy included, and causing a big scene. This is not ok." I stated.

"I don't need nobody to tell me shit! All I had was a couple drinks that's all what's the big deal?" Ginger said.

"So Ginger! Yea this will be your last and final event you'll attend. This behavior is unacceptable, so on that note. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I demand.

"Well bye!! this shit wasn't about shit anyway!!" she said before passing out.