the kiss

"I got ya, babe," I said my last words to him.

He twisted and turned my hand Several gunshots were fired here and there, but not a single gunshot went through him. The situation changed, so suddenly I wasn't aware of anything happening between him and me.

He put the gun on my forehead. "Walk." I did what he ordered, I knew this lunatic would kill me if I didn't do it. He dragged me to a dark room, gloomy and full of dust and garbage. He removed the gun from my forehead. He took out every bullet in the gun and threw it away.

He caged me against the wall. I can't help but look him in the eye, they were different. He pushed me harder against the wall. But this situation is something else. He was staring at me like he was admiring me. He touched my face, and my heart skipped a beat. My heartbeats were fast.

"Your eyes are telling me, you want me," he said, grabbing me and caressing my cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, shivering under his touch.

"Shh," he said, leaning in and kissing me.

What the hell am I doing? It felt so good. But why?

Something got into me I kissed him back. The kiss turned into our makeup session. My hands caressed his hair and his neck. His hands wandered around all over my body, and it turned me on. The fire he started in me is going to burn him down, he shouldn't be playing with fire in the first place.

I couldn't condemn it. Tears started building up on my eyelids. Am I crying? No, I can't. Because

 I don't have a heart. Memories started flashing back across my vision. I closed my eyes, and I let the tears fall. I don't want it. I pushed him away, but he caged me in his arms. I tried again, but no use.

He hugged me and said, "You don't have to go through this, I am here for you." The first thing that I thought was that he'd gone nuts; after all,  he's the one who is making my life harder.

I didn't say anything, rather, I pushed him away.

"You know what, You are the one who is making my life harder, and here you are saying all the stuff to comfort me, Do you think that I would fall for this? No, I won't. You are a monster."

"Okay, okay, I know I've been causing trouble for you, but listen, if you want to leave this place, then you have to do what I say."

And what if I don't."

"Then you have to face the consequences."

I laughed bitterly, "You are still a monster."

He stayed quiet and left the room; I followed after him.

I didn't understand him at all. What does he want, what does he need from me, and why does he care for me.?

That man is the death of me, I feel suffocated if he keeps showing up, my life rather be hell. Oh right, he already made it.

"Come on, get in." I did as he said. I'm done rebelling against him.

The whole car ride was silent. Neither of us said anything.

The car stopped at a giant mansion. The architecture looked old and well-built, just like in the Victorian period. It was almost past nine. He guided me inside that giant mansion. The ceiling is covered with chandeliers, and the walls have portraits, just like in the ancient period. He stopped at the stairs.

"Don't go anywhere except your room." I was quiet, and I nodded in agreement. It's not like I'll obey his orders like a slave.

"This is your room, and remember what I have told you."

And he left me standing alone in this big mansion. I opened the door to my room.

The room was big, just like this mansion. It's bigger than my older room. And there was a king-sized bed. I jumped on the bed. It was softer than silk. There was a dresser and a closet. I thought of taking a warm shower to remove this stinking smell and exhaustion. Since then, I've been stinking.

I got up and went for a shower. The bathroom was big. I felt princess vibes. I took a long shower and entered my closet, which was full of fancy clothes. I put on a T-shirt and shorts. I decided to take a nap, I was very exhausted.

GABRIEL'S POV-

It was already morning, I got up with a headache. Yesterday night's events flashed back before my eyes.

I got up and decided to take a shower. I got ready. I wore back attire, I knocked on Erica's door but heard nothing, I got inside my room, and she wasn't there.

"Did you ever hear what the word "privacy" means?" I heard her from behind, so I turned around. Just to see her there in a towel wrapped around. Her porcelain skin, how it felt when I touched her, those wet hairs that look sexy on her, and those juicy lips—she's truly a goddess. Now I'm devoted to her.

"done starring? Like what you see?"

"Giving you privacy means, giving you the chance to escape," I said with a stern look.

"Whatever, fuck you," I said, taking a step forward to her She backed away.

I caged her with my arms as she hit the wall. I stared at her with those beautiful eyes. We were one closer, and my body was pushing towards her, leaving no space between us. She stared into my eyes I looked at her lips I wanted to claim those lips of hers; everything about her was intoxicating. She smells like fresh flowers.

I backed her, and she took long breaths.

"Get ready, we are going to get married today, princess," I said with my back facing her.

Erica's Pov:-

"get ready, we are going to get married today, princess," he said with his back facing. And he left there standing and turned on.

One moment he took my breath away, and in another moment he dropped a bomb on me enough to make me hate him.

I wore my pink dress and got lost in my thoughts

There was a small knock on my door. I saw my mother standing there. "Mom, I missed you," I said while crying in her arms.

"I am sorry, princess; we didn't know you had to go through this." I was silently crying in her arms.