Gabriel

The weather was gloomy and the sun was shining brightly. The trees, grass, the birds were looking marvelous. I took a look and breathe, I inhaled the air it was fresh which brought happiness. I was on my way to school. An unfamiliar car came into my view its color was jet black. It was heading my way.

The car stopped beside me.

"get in." jade said.

I didn't move an inch as I was standing beside the car. Jade came out of it and opened the door for me.

I got in, but I wasn't planning to get in.

He took his seat and we drove away.

We reached there.

We walked in silence to the classroom. "so how are you feeling"

"I am all good, thank you for helping me that day."

"Hmm," he said.

We were walking in silence again since it's been awkward.

I took the sit near jade but he was looking outside. Everyone was staring at us. Little did jade know I was beaten up and the cause was him.

Our teacher came and we gave all our assignments to them.

Someone put a notebook on my desk, "since you were absent, I collected all the notes for you, you don't have to worry." Andrew said to me.

"Thanks for your kindness, you are a good friend Andrew." He turned red, he was blushing.

I found jade who was staring at Andrew deadly.

What's going on with him?

The bell rings.

I had lunch with some girls whom I met on my first day of school. I wonder what's with them everyone being weird today.

"so you and jade....mm, I mean a thing?" I choked on food.

"what are you saying and why?"

"you know the whole school isn't blind. Everyone saw you getting out of his car means he pick you up and you are two dating." She stated.

"That's the most ridiculous shit I ever heard" I finished my food and attended all the classes and now I was outside the school.

"get in"

"I am not getting in I don't want to be part of your pathetic life.

He was seeing me like I have gone crazy.

"cut the shit and get in"

"thank you but I don't want to I can go on my own."

And he drove off.

I was on my way home. I noticed someone standing beside the car. Chills rushed through my spine.

"Where do you think? You are going, princess." He threw the cigarette away and he was coming towards me.

"you didn't remember what I do when people disobey me"

I slit their throats.

"get in"

I did what he said. I shoved into his car because arguing and fighting are not taking me anywhere but a step closer to my grave.

And he started driving the car.

"So who was the boy in the morning you drove with," he asked.

"classmate" I answered.

He hn in response the drive was quiet.

But he stopped the car at the parking. His hands moved to my thighs he squeezed them. I hiss in pain.

"you know princess" he was now stroking my chick and playing with my hair. "if I saw you around any guy he would be dead." He grabbed my hair my vision became blurry. "do you understand" I nodded in agreement.

Gabriel you asshole. I would have killed you if it isn't for my family.

He opened the door for me and he brought me somewhere to a shopping mall.

"get out of the car I didn't have the whole day."

I was out. I was walking with him in the stores.

He took me to the clothing store. Everything seems pretty and expensive.

"may I help you sir" a lady came and ask?

"show us your best dress for a party." He ordered.

"this way sir"

He took my hand in his, I was uncomfortable by his touch felt disguising to me.

It's not like I have any other choice other than walking with a monster. The lady took me with her. I changed a lot of dresses. I was now wearing a red off-shoulder dress. Which is giving me the princess look.

I stepped out of the changing room.

And Gabriel noticed me. "this one too"

He came closer "if you weren't in the school and if it weren't for my words I would have taken you right now." He said getting closer to my ear. I feel something burning inside of me, it was pure hate for him. He makes me feel sick.

He let go of me. He paid for everything and took the dress with him.

"It's for you, you should be wearing it, take it." He gave it back to me.

I noticed someone was staring at us.

JADE

I'm busy due to my exams......i will update the story very soon
And i will come with the next chapter...