Chapter 3: New Clanmate! Abel versus Andra

(While Abel, Zach, and Avy were walking, heading to Andra's location.)

Abel: Does she live in Yanggas City too?

Zach: Yes! In Foundry Town.

Abel: Ah! The town of weaponsmiths, right?

Zach: Yup! By the way, it's your birthday today, right?

Abel: Yes, why?

Avy: Happy birthday!

Abel: Thanks!

Zach: Andra's father has a restaurant in Foundry Town. Let's eat there; I'll treat the two of you!

Abel and Avy: (happy) Really?!

Zach: Yup!

Abel and Avy: (happy) Thanks!

Avy: I'm really hungry!

Abel: Me too! What's their specialty food there?

Zach: It is well-known in Yanggas City!

Abel: Ah!

Zach and Abel: Lomi!!!

Avy: Lomi?

Abel: (while drooling) It's thick yellow noodles in a gooey soup, topped with sliced eggs, loads of pork meat and liver, chicharon, kikiam, fishballs, and sliced chives!

Zach: (while drooling) And to spice up the taste, you can add a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice, and crushed fresh red chilli peppers as a condiment!

Avy: (also drooling) Wow! I can't wait to taste it!

Zach: That's why let's hurry up!

Abel and Avy: Right!

(At Foundry Town, Yanggas City, Abel and his clanmates are finally here.)

Abel: So the people here are all making and selling weapons, right? (While watching some people hammer swords.)

Zach: Yes, but that's just normal weapons, unlike your divine weapon.

Avy: Where's Andra's house?

Zach: We're almost there.

(They finally arrived at Andra's house, and they saw some workers selling weapons outside the house, and some were in the restaurant inside the house.)

Zach: We're here!

Abel and Avy: (amazed while looking at Andra's house)

?????: Zach! What are you doing here?

Zach: (surprised) Andra! We're here to eat, Lomi.

Andra: Come on in!

Zach: (talks to Abel and Avy) Let's go!

Abel and Avy: Right!

(Abel, Zach, and Avy then go inside the restaurant part of the house and sit while Andra is preparing their lomi.)

Andra: (talking to Zach) Who are they?

Zach: My clanmates, Abel and Avy!

Abel and Avy: Hi!

Andra: Hello! Clanmate? You have a clan?

Zach: Yes! (pointing Abel) This man's the clan owner, our leader. We still need one more member. Will you join us?

Andra: Me?!

Abel: Yes! We're really here to recruit you.

Andra: (surprised) Really?! Of course, I want it! Zach knows how badly I wanted to join clans, but... My father won't allow me.