25.Moans of embarrassment

Hriday entered his room straight without greeting any of his family members as always,he knew dadu would be in his room resting and his mother and Iti were on the trip,while his wife would be in their room so apart from them nobody else mattered to him.

He opened the door and was met with darkness,which was quite unusual,unless his wife was asleep.

He guessed it right,his wife was sleeping on their bed.

Hriday didn't turned on the lights then and let her sleep,he very quietly took out his clothes from the closet and went to freshen up and change.

He then directly went towards the kitchen and turned on the kitchen light so that he can atleast make a cup of tea for himself,he really needed one after a long hectic day,well his wife is kind enough to make him a nice cup of tea everyday as he arrived from the hospital so he had gotten habitual of it by now.

He then went and had his tea while sitting in the balcony,once the tea was finished he had a chat with his sister.He even talked to Iti and his mother and once he was satisfied that they had reached safely he ended the call.

Afterwards he sat in the balcony by himself for sometime, getting soaked in the peace that the view he got from his balcony provided him with.

He frowned when he went inside the room and saw his wife still sleeping.

Was she sick???

She was fine in the morning??

It's almost 8:30pm,how is she still asleep??

What is she going to do at night then???

Maybe she is just tired.

He concluded at last and decided to prepare dinner for the two of them.As it was just them he decided to settle down on some basic dal chawal,easy to cook and tasty as well.

He was even done cooking but his wife hadn't woken up yet.He decided to wake her up now because it was already 9:30pm.She can have her dinner and then sleep again.

"Aayat"He called out but there was no response from the other side.

He went near her this time.

"Aayat uthiye"Hriday said gently patting her shoulder.

"Umm"Aayat groaned still not waking up though.

"Aayat bht derr ho chuki h uthiye,aur khana khaa lijiye"Hriday said and that is when she opened her eyes.

"Kitne baje h?"Aayat asked as she rubbed her eyes and groaned as a cramp hit her stomach.

Hriday frowned at her behaviour.

"10 bajne wale h"Hriday said and Aayat's eyes grew wide hearing that.

"Kya????10 bajne wale h???humne toh dinner bhi nhi banaya h ab tak,itni derr kese so gaye hum????!!!"Aayat said to herself as she immediately sat on the bed and began to get worried.

"Dinner bana liya h humne,aaiye khaa lijiye,phir wapas so jaiega"Hriday said and Aayat sighed in relief.

"Hume nhi khaana h,aap kr lijiye"Aayat said and was about to lay down again but Hriday held her wrist.

"Uthiye aur dinner kijiye phele,phir wapas so jaiyega"Hriday said but Aayat shook her head at that.

"Aap Iti jese kyu behave kr rahi h??chaliye zidd mat kijiye aur khana khaa lijiye"Hriday said but she yet again shook her head.

"Aayat"Hriday said sternly this time.

"Hamara mann nhi h khane ka,hame bas sona h,aap khaa lijiye"Aayat said and tried to lay down yet again but Hriday still hadn't left her wrist.