Spicy

Dogday pov~

  I woke up in my own bedroom, rememberimg all that happened and is grateful for catnap taking him home, "catnap?" I said quietly,"hmm?" I heard catnap say in the corner of the room, "why dont you lay down with me, im sure its late at night" i said looking at the clock. "U-uh alright." Catnap said yawing as he got under the covers with me." You know, even after all thats happend...i love you catnap." I said sincerly, "w-what you l-love me?, after all that i made you suffer!" Catnap said facing me "yes i do,alot ."

Without thinking, Catnap leaned in and rubbed his nose against Dogday's. He responded by licking his nose, and soon they were nuzzling and rubbing against each other. The next thing they knew, they were making out on the bed, their paws tangled in each other's fur.

As they explored each other with their tongues, they discovered a new level of pleasure they never knew existed. They couldn't get enough of each other, and soon their playful make-out session turned into a passionate one. They rolled around playfully on the bed, their fur flying everywhere.

Their kisses grew more intense and soon they were lost in the moment, not caring about anything else but each other. They were so absorbed in their passionate exchange that they didn't even notice their human walk in on them.

'Aw, look at my two little lovebirds,' mommy chuckled, watching them with amusement. Catnap and Dogday quickly broke apart, blushing furiously.

"You didnt see that mommy...." Catnap said releasing his poppy smoke.