<3

As Catnap cradled Dogday in his arms, he made his way through the deserted playcare, the silence hanging heavy in the air. The dimly lit room echoed with their footsteps, the only sound in the eerie stillness.
"Cat Catnap," Dogday stammered, his voice shaking. "A-are we... going home?"
Catnap looked down at Dogday, his eyes reflecting a mixture of sorrow and determination. "Yes, we're going home, Dogday. I promise I'll take care of you," he replied, his voice soft and resolute.
Dogday's eyes widened as he looked at his mechanical legs, the metal gleaming in the faint light. A mix of fear and gratitude washed over him, leaving him speechless.
The wheels beneath Catnap's feet creaked as he pushed forward, the weight of Dogday in his arms growing heavier with each step. The silence was broken only by the hum of the machinery and the occasional whimper from Dogday, his pain palpable.
Finally, they reached the familiar threshold of "home sweet home," the place where their friendship had once thrived. As they crossed the doorstep, Dogday let out a small moan, his eyes welling up with tears.
Catnap gently set Dogday down, the clinking of his mechanical legs resonating in the quiet room. Then, with a soft chuckle, Catnap said, "Don't worry, Dogday. We'll make new memories here, ones filled with laughter and joy."
Dogday's tears turned into a shaky but heartfelt laughter, and in that moment, they both knew that their bond was unbreakable, forged in forgiveness and understanding.