~9~ ‼️

"ARE YOU NEARLY READYYY?" My girlfriend yelled up the stairs.

"UH YEAH DON'T WORRY I'LL BE QUICK" I almost stumbled over my words.

Well i was actually ready, but i needed to do something extra..

She just looked so good in her suit I couldn't help myself. We'd previously been getting ready to go to a party.

I was so lost in the feeling that I didn't even hear her coming up the stairs. I only realised when she walked in the room..

"Oh and what do you think you're doing?" She stared.

"I- uhh-"

"Mhm, keep talking for me, go on." She smirked.

"You just look so gooddd." I whined.

"Oh do I?"

"Mhmmm"

"Cmon we need to go, maybe I'll help you out later, okay?"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Maybe when we're there." She whispered, fixing my dress and hair, then dragging me out of the house, leaving me needing her so bad.

~~~

It had been about an hour since we'd arrived and I didn't know if i could handle it much longer.

"baby?" I whispered.

"Mhm? What's up my love?" She gently spoke.

Both of us agreed not to drink because we don't really like it (quick note: i can't bring myself to talk about alcohol and being drunk and stuff for reasons, so for now this book won't involve much stuff like that). We went to the party because our friend had hosted it.

"You know what's up." I mumbled.

I really needed her so bad.

"I do know, but I need you to use your words for me sweetheart."

"Ughhh." I groaned, going all shy.

"Use your words baby, you'll only get what you want if you tell me." She answered lowly.

"Can you touch me now?" I whispered, looking down to the floor to avoid her gaze.

"Good girl. Of course I can." She smiled, taking my hand and leading me to a bathroom that was away from most people.

Her words had just made me more soaked than i was before.

She sat on the lid of the closed toilet, then grabbed my hips, pulling me onto her lap with my back against her front.

Her hand slips up my short dress, and pushed my underwear to the side, running her finger through my folds.

"Oh you're so wet for me my love."

"Shush." I mumbled, needing her to hurry up.

"Open those pretty legs for me then darling." She gently whispered, brushing my hair away from my ear as she spoke, and then removing my underwear.

I immediately did. as I was told, spreading them wide.

"That's my good girl."

That definitely made me more wet.

One of her fingers slipped in. I was absolutely soaked. Fucking hell.

"What do you want me to do to you?" She asked.

"Just fingers." I quietly spoke.

"Yeah? I think I can do that for you."

I smiled and placed one of my hands on her thighs.

She pulled her finger out, but only to add a second one. I whimpered quietly as I felt her curl them inside of me.

She moved her other hand and began rubbing my clit at a fast pace.

"You like that huh?"

"Yesss" I whined, barely able to speak.

"You're being such a good girl for me darling."

I tightened around her fingers, then started squirming on her lap.

"Yeah? You're doing so so good, just a little longer okay?"

I whimpered. Loud.

My walls fluttered around her fingers as I got closer and closer. Her fingers on my clit sped up, which I didn't even think was possible.

"I'm gonna.." I managed to whisper.

"You're gonna what? Words honey?"

A loud moan fell out of my mouth. I was so glad that the music was loud outside this bathroom even though there wasn't really anyone around here. I was loud.

"I'll only let you come if you tell me you need to, I need to hear you say it."

"Please I'm gonna!!" My legs opened even wider.

"Uh huh, keep going baby, you're gonna what?" She smirked at how visibly overwhelmed with pleasure i was becoming.

"Pleaseeee"

"You can do it." She placed gentle kisses against my neck.

"I'm gonna come pleaseeee!!" I whined.

"Well done," she smiled, "come for me pretty girl."

That was it. My walls clenched against her fingers, I squirmed trying to move away from the stimulation, and my head had fallen back against my girlfriends shoulder.

Her fingers on my clit gradually slowed down, helping me through my orgasm.

"Babyyyy" I groaned.

"My good girl."

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.

"Here." She whispered.

She then lifted me onto my feet, but kept hold of my waist so that I didn't fall. She sat me on the edge of the bath and cleaned me up, and herself, put my underwear back on me, then brought us back over to the closed toilet lid.

I straddled her lap with my head buried in her neck and my arms around her. Her fingers ran up and down my back, almost soothing me to sleep.

"I'm so proud of you darling."

"Mmm I love you."

"I love you more."

OKAY IM ENDING THIS HERE BECAUSE IT WENT ON FOR SO LONG IN MY NOTES.

I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY, IM TERRIBLE AT WRITING, BUT EVEN WORSE AT WRITING SMUT.

i'll try to write more stuff for this is i can, recently i haven't had many ideas though:( but in like 6 days it's my birthday!! and in 5 daysss i'm going away for a few days so hopefully then i'll be able to write some more because i'll be in the car for like four hoursss.

but i'm so proud of you.

~L❤️