Chapter 46 - Kiss her

I don't know whether it was because Zhang Yang's current aura was too strong, or the latter's eyes were full of oppression and coldness. When Yu Shuhua saw this scene, she subconsciously took a step back.

Zhang Yang, who came over, kept his eyes on her. When she saw this scene, she smiled a little, but the smile did not reach her eyes.

"Hello, Dr. Yu."

Yu Shuhua thought that Zhang Yang came here to ask questions, but she didn't expect that when the other party came over, he took the initiative to say hello to her.

For a moment, she was a little confused about Zhangyang's intentions, so she could only nod her head and say with a smile on her face, "Hello."

Zhangyang said with a smile: "Don't Doctor Yu know who I am? Why don't you even say hello to me?"

When Zhang Yang spoke, his voice had a natural upswing at the end.

She didn't mean to be coquettish, but her speaking habits and accent made people feel a little gentle and natural. But when she deliberately controls her voice, it makes people feel cold.

Now Zhangyang speaks in his usual tone, which sounds more natural, soft and gentle than Yu Shuhua's voice.

Yu Shuhua laughed dryly, "How could it be? Even if I didn't know it before, I know it now. Hello, Miss Zhang."

Just when Yu Shuhua said these words, Zhangyang's expression seemed to change. She tilted her head. This action looked very natural when she made it. An innocent and unpretentious doubt appeared on Zhangyang's face, "Ah." She exclaimed, "So you know who I am. What happened just now?" What are you doing?"

She was referring to delivering water to Ji Xingzhi.

When Zhangyang said this, he glanced towards the basketball court.

The half-time break is over and the second half has begun. When she came over just now, Ji Xingzhi wanted to stop her, fearing that she would suffer a loss. When Zhou Jin said those words just now, Ji Xingzhi also heard them.

But Zhangyang pushed away Ji Xingzhi's hand that was blocking her, "I can handle it," she said.

Zhang Yang withdrew his gaze and once again focused on Yu Shuhua in front of him. He looked at her with a smile and asked her to give him a reason.

Because of Zhang Nian's voice just now, many people who were watching the game were looking at Zhang Yang.

Before, everyone only thought that this young girl who had never met before was good-looking. The army was like a monk temple, almost all of them were men. Now a new face came unexpectedly, and she still looked very beautiful. Who didn't want to see more of it? Two eyes.

Later I found out that this was Ji Xingzhi's wife, and everyone became more curious.

The moment Yu Shuhua heard Zhang Yang's words, a trace of panic flashed between her brows.

She guessed that Zhangyang might be unhappy, but she didn't expect that Zhangyang would question her so directly.

The next moment, Yu Shuhua's expression looked like she was about to cry. She looked at Zhangyang pitifully, "I just thought that Deputy Battalion Commander Ji had no one to deliver water. We are all comrades, so I went to help. Here, Is there anything wrong with this? I have no other ideas, Comrade Zhang, can you trust me?"

Yu Shuhua looked at Zhangyang, taking retreat as an opportunity to advance.

In front of so many people, she has already made it clear that she is not interested in Ji Xingzhi. If Zhangyang doesn't want to get a bad reputation of being mean and jealous, the best way now is to stay away from her and not cause trouble.