Chapter 43 - But i'm very happy with the person I like

Regardless of whether Zhangyang has really recovered or is pretending that nothing is wrong, in the eyes of the people at the newspaper, her work efficiency is as good as before, without any flaws.

Before getting off work, Xiaoyang even ran over and said, "Editor-in-Chief, I'm going to the vegetable market later, let's go together!"

As soon as Zhangyang heard this, he quickly reacted in his mind. She looked at Xiaoyang's eyes that did not dare to look at her because of her guilty conscience, and couldn't help but smile, "What should I do? I may not have time today. My friend will pick me up from get off work later, and we have made an appointment to have dinner together."

When Xiaoyang heard this, his face seemed a little surprised. He smiled dryly, "Oh, that's it. It's okay, I'll just go by myself!" After saying that, Xiaoyang quickly left the office.

Just after he left, he went to the editorial office next door.

Several people in charge of national news and local news gathered together and looked at Xiaoyang with bright eyes, "How is it? Did Teacher Zhang agree?"

We all just agreed to send one person to take Zhangyang home every day. Anyway, the courtyard is very close to the newspaper office, just a few steps away.

Xiaoyang shrugged, "The editor-in-chief said she made an appointment after get off work and a friend came to pick her up."

Liu Yuan seemed to remember something, "It seems that today the team leader made an appointment with her former college classmate. He is a man who looks like a big star!"

After hearing Xiaoyang's words, everyone was relieved, but because of Liu Yuan's unexpected revelation, it suddenly became more exciting.

"Like a star?"

"Is he as handsome as our brother-in-law?"

"Then I will definitely keep it until Teacher Zhang leaves today, then I will get off work."

Zhangyang had no idea that her whereabouts were so closely watched. What happened before going to work today was only spread within a small area. She didn't want more people to know, and of course she couldn't tell Jian Qingsong.

So when he got off work today, when he felt a group of people following him, Zhangyang looked back several times, his eyes full of surprise and incomprehension.

When did the people in their newspaper office become so "united"? Do you want to leave together arm in arm after get off work?

Jian Qingsong arrived at the door of Capital Evening News early and got off the car to wait for Zhangyang.

He was well prepared for tonight's date. He had changed his clothes several times, fearing that he would not be able to leave a good impression in front of the girl he liked.

When he saw Zhangyang's moon-white figure appear, Jian Qingsong had already rushed forward with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.

These days, there are very few men giving flowers.

Now when Jian Qingsong appeared holding a bouquet of fragrant lilies, he immediately attracted the attention of everyone around him.

It's not that Jian Qingsong didn't feel the eyes falling on him, but as the eldest son of the Jian family in Hong Kong City, he had long been accustomed to the looks from strangers.

Jian Qingsong took the initiative to walk towards Zhangyang with a calm expression, and put the lily in his hand into Zhangyang's arms, "I hope you still like it."

As Jian Qingsong spoke, he carefully observed Zhangyang's expression. He still remembered that a group of people went to the beach near the volcano, and Zhangyang bought a bouquet of Saylilies before coming over. He remembered that scent for many years. In Jian Qingsong's heart, the girl he likes is just like the bouquet of lilies in his hand, pure and with a fascinating fragrance.