estrellas~chapter 27

After our five-hour-long journey, with a lot of singing, we made it to my house. I texted Steven I'm home and he said he's hanging out with Taylor, then I texted my mother and she is at some book event in New York.

"Looks like we're home alone, Jere," I say with a smile.

"You know, we'll have roommates in college..." he starts, "We do have to make up for lost time after all..."

I give him a smirk before our lips connect and we make our way to my room.

Of course, we ended up doing the dirty, everything felt right in that moment. How could we not? Our bodies have been craving to become one.

It may be weird but I'm happy it happened with him. Of all the nasty people out there, Jere cared. Not just about my pleasure but my feelings, making sure I was safe and happy.

Once we both feel satisfied we just lay there talking in my bed.

"Are you excited for school?" Jere asks me.

"Sort of, definitely more excited now that I know you're going to be there," I say.

"What do you want to study?" He also asks me.

"I'm thinking of maybe being a teacher or something like that, I should probably figure it out," I say while laughing, he just embraces my face.

"What do you want to study Jere-Bear?"

"No idea, probably business and just take over my Dad's company."

I nod my head, "That would be nice," I say with a smile.

"Then we could be like, the most powerful business couple out there!" He says, I giggle at his excitement.

"Really now?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhm," he leans in to kiss me.

We stare into each other's eyes.

My phone buzzes so I grab it to see a notification. I had gotten a text from Steven.

One New Message

party @ spike's, you n jere should come -Steven

"Oh, there's a party down the street, it's Steven's friend."

"Want to go Laur?" Jere asks me.

I shrug my shoulders, "Eh, why not?"

I jump out of my bed and immediately head to my closet, ''What should I wear Jere-Bear?" I ask him.

"Something hot."

I whip my head towards him and smirk.

I pull out a pair of my jorts and slide them on, then I find my bra on the floor somewhere. As I'm on the floor looking for my bra I grab Jere's hoodie that he was wearing earlier.

I stand up looking at him, "What about this?" I say and pose.

He gives a thumbs up as he looks through his bag for an outfit.

I walk to my desk and start to apply light makeup. It makes me wonder if this is what college will be like, Jere spending the night in my dorm, us going to parties, us doing hanky-panky.

It makes me smile, of the thought of never having to leave him again.

I grab my jewelry box from inside my desk and find my gold locket necklace, the gold locket necklace.

"You didn't get rid of it?" He asked while looking over at me.

I shake my head, "How could I? I knew we were meant to be," I say while walking over back to him and kissing him on the head.