32~ Kiss of energy

●❍ गप-चुप गप- चुप दिल में,
आया सजना स्वांग रचिया रे।
पल पल हर पल,
जिसकी छाया अपना पार लगिया रे।
  तुझ पर जान,
हमने लुटाई है,
तब जाके तू संग आई है। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya completed the puja in MAHADEV's temple. Smile formed against as she recalled Dev telling her that he saw here first time. Amusing it is, that how she was not able to comprehend someone was falling in love with her.

Crazy husband.

Aadhya said to herself then stood up and turn around but collided with someone.

" Sorry- Baba..."

Aadhya's tone slow down as she uttered her father's name. She look at her mother beside him before looking at Vijay again.
It clenched her heart when Vijay did not even pass her a glance, and even rejected Naina's request of meeting her.

" Tell her, move out of my way."

Vijay said to practically no one, as his target was Aadhya indirectly. Aadhya look down and stepped aside, letting them walk toward the temple.

Aadhya stayed there, watched her parents silently from far. She always forget about her decision of not talking to them, after just seeing their face. She has felt that great fatherly love from Vijay and.... Mother? can anyone forget the affection of mother?

When her parents were done worshiping, Aadhya stopped them as they passed by her. Vijay and Naina stopped on their track.

" Can...can we talk for some minutes?"

Aadhya asked nervously and Naina turn to her daughter. Her eyes showing desperation to just see her daughter for a while, she don't want anything else.

Vijay lifted his foot to walk forward by Naina grabbed his wrist and showed him her pleading eyes. Vijay glance at his wife without any particular emotion in gaze. Honestly, he want to see his daughter too even though he won't accept. His ego is too high.

Still,

He agreed.

Aadhya took then near the empty place in temple. The guard she brought with her, tried following her but she assured him saying she'll be back soon.

Few minutes were spend in silence between them, then Aadhya finally chose to speak what she wanted for so long since she has known the truth. She is well aware that upcoming words would be shameless and selfish from Agnivanshi's perspective, still.... She can't do anything. She is helpless.

" Why don't you..... two try apologising and surrender yourself to police."

Vijay scoffed slightly while Naina spoke.

" Do you think Dev will stop the war then? He won't kill us?"

Aadhya chewed the inside of her lower lip and did not say anything because, no Dev won't stop the war. He will end all his enemies and if he won't, he will end himself. His revenge means a lot to him.

" Still, maybe...like, you will accept your mistakes-"

" I am not going to accept I was wrong."

Vijay snapped back, interuppting Aadhya in middle.

" His family killed our father first. They chose to step into our world, Rathore's world. They tried troubling us first and they needed punishment for that."

Vijay's tone spitting ego and Naina sighed mentally. Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows when Vijay spoke further.

" Do you have this much audacity to say to your husband the same thing you uttered  in front of us? Will he apologise to us? Will he accept his mistakes?"