5~ A bitter truth

●❍ ये रूह भी मेरी,
ये जिस्म भी मेरा,
उतना मेरा नहीं,
जितना हुआ तेरा।

तूने दिया है जो,
वो दर्द ही सही,
तुझसे मिला है तो,
इनाम है मेरा।
मेरा आसमान ढूंढे तेरी ज़मीन। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya selected a saree from her wardrobe to wear.

By the way, she was surprised the first time she saw the closet which was filled with his clothes and her too. There is every single thing she might need in future from the very simple attire to heavy. From thin necklaces to heavy. Her under garments, footwear, sandals...just everything. Dev might have taken Kajal's help.

But, not a single thing done by him- made her happy. Whenever she feels to think about him, something surely happen which always bring her back to the thought that she hate him and he is using her parents to keep her. 

She got ready and exit the room but stopped at the last stairs when she heard Kajal, Shaurya and Shiv talking about something. Well, its about yesterday's incident. They still haven't notice her because Kajal and Shaurya are sitting on couch with back facing her and Shiv is getting his head massaged with oil by Kajal by sitting on floor down to Kajal.

" Dev hit him, why?"

Shaurya asked because he was out for some work yesterday and now these two are telling him everything.

" Because, he said shits about bhabhi-sa. I wanted Bhai-sa to kill him but he didn't."

Shiv replied with no hesitancy in tone.

" Your bhai-sa is not like you, Shiv. He knows what should be right at particular moment. By the way, What he said about Aadhya?"

Shaurya asked while sipping his tea. Now, Aadhya chose to hear more carefully.

" He said-"

Kajal wasn't able to say anything further when Shiv stood up from his place to sit on couch and saw Aadhya. He gestured Kajal to stay silent and they look behind to see Aadhya who doesn't seem in mood to stay silent right now. She want to know what happened last night when she was in room for 10 minutes.

So she went to the person who can tell her everything.

" What did he say."

Dev look at Aadhya who came into the room he is staying. He thinned his eyebrows and wore his watch.

" Ha?"

He uttered,

" Tell me, I have right to know. What did he say that you hit him."

Aadhya said and Dev realized that she want to know about the last night incident. He sighed and grabbed the glass of juice which maid put here for him a while ago.

" Leave it,"

He said.

" No, I want to know. Why you all are hiding things from me. Its about me and I should know."

Her tone reflected anger and frustration. Dev stayed silence ut his silence is increasing Aadhya's anger more.

" You know what, you all are so weird. First you married me forcefully then blackmailed my parents. Now, you all don't want to tell me what Virat said last night."

Her tone came out little loud. The next sentence she is about to say, she don't know that it will lit the fire inside Dev. She don't know she will be increasing the limit of his anger which he was trying to supress because of Virat.