Chapter 33(Adjusted)

While Boss Lin was wiping his sweetheart's hair, his eyes were wandering back and forth on her white and tender neck.

Ruan Ning's skin is tender. Originally, the skin of a young man was fair and supple. After soaking in the spirit spring for a long time, a lot of impurities were discharged from the body unconsciously. Now his neck is as white as jade and has a few traces of it on it. The water droplets dripping from the tips of the hair are like the nectar condensed on the jade, which is particularly greedy.

Lin Yuehuan just stared at it, his dark and deep eyes flashing with strange color. He controlled himself several times not to lick it, but when Ruan Ning turned his head, he still couldn't control it and lowered his head to kiss the back of Ruan Ning's neck. That patch of water-soaked skin.

"Brother Huan is almost the same...Brother Huan, why don't you do it!!"

Ruan Ning was originally drowsy by the gentle wiping on his head, but he was driven away by chatting with Lin Yuehuan.

It was easy for them to stop talking, so he thought that his hair was dry enough to sleep. Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned his head, he felt a warm touch on the skin on the back of his neck, which scared him so much that he stiffened and dared not move anymore.

Didn't you say you were just going to sleep? What are you doing? !

"Brother Huan, don't do this."

Lin Yuehuan kissed the few drops of water on Ruan Ning's neck with satisfaction, and then rubbed it twice before giving up.

His lips pressed closely behind Ruan Ning's red ears and asked with a smile:

"What's wrong? Huh?"

After saying that, he held the red little ear in his mouth and asked vaguely: "Don't do this..."

He then used his hand to massage Ruan Ning's smooth and tender back twice provocatively and said:

"Or don't do this?"

The young boy who had just turned eighteen had gone through this. Lin Yuehuan had always treated him in a gentle and gentle manner, but now he suddenly treated him in an uncharacteristic manner. Ruan Ning was at a loss for words.

"Brother Huan, don't... I don't like you like this..." Ruan Ning begged in panic, the unfamiliar wet touch on his ears frightened him.

Lin Yuehuan tasted a bit of the fishy meat, and stopped being greedy. He stopped his mouth crisply, stretched out his hands to hug back the villain who was trying to escape, and asked in a warm voice:

"Afraid?"

Ruan Ning nodded silently, obviously not wanting to pay attention to him.

Lin Yuehuan smiled nonchalantly, lowered his head and rubbed his cheek and said:

"This kind of thing will happen again in the future, you have to adapt."

Ruan Ning said gloomily: "Didn't you say you won't rape me?"

Lin Yuehuan pinched his bulging cheeks in a funny way and said:

"Yes, I don't want you to agree to me immediately, but Xiaoning, sooner or later you have to be mine. I really like you and will treat you as my wife in the future. Think about it, who else can protect you in the base except me? Live with you? You are now the only dual-series superpower in the base. Without Langyan, what do you think will happen to you?"

"You did it on purpose!" Ruan Ning said firmly.

No wonder he wanted to release the news about him. No one would pay attention to him before he had Brother Zhang Hua's secondary space. It turned out that the focus was on his dual-system abilities. He didn't even know that there were no other dual-systems in the base. stranger! If....if I were caught....