Chapter 8

"Ho! Ho..." The aroma of fresh flesh and blood stimulated the zombie in front of him.

Its pupils tightened in excitement, and although its pace was stiff, it was far faster than the previous dragging.

Superpowers are evolving, and zombies are also evolving. The zombies left in Yunhai City evolve slightly slower due to lack of food, but their speed is faster than before, and they are far less sensitive to sunlight than at the beginning of the apocalypse.

Ruan Ning stared closely at the zombies walking towards him step by step, trying his best to ignore the putrid and disgusting smell. He had to adapt as soon as possible!

Seven meters...five meters...three meters...close! Right now! Suddenly, a transparent film of water enveloped his body, and his breath disappeared immediately!

"Ho! Ho..." The zombie lost its direction when it couldn't smell the food. It stopped in place, seemingly confused.

Ruan Ning no longer gave it a chance. A water arrow that was 20 centimeters long and one finger wide appeared from mid-air. The water arrow had a sharp arrowhead that looked crystal clear under the light, like solid ice. You can only see it if you look closely. The water waves flowing in the arrow body are actually solid water.

Ruan Ning took a deep breath and with a flick of his mind, the water arrow shot out of the air and pierced the zombie's forehead. The moment it passed through the back of its head, it disappeared into the air and the zombie fell to the ground.

Ruan Ning's confidence increased greatly, she tried hard to suppress the discomfort in her heart, and secretly encouraged herself: They are not human anymore, don't be afraid, don't be afraid...

Ruan Ning removed the water film around her body with a thought, and saw two more zombies walking out from the shelf not far away.

After successfully trapping and killing eight zombies, he quickly began to collect the shelves around him. Hundreds of shelves and their items disappeared within half an hour.

This is a large chain supermarket, with food on the first floor, daily necessities and some home textiles on the second and third floors. At this moment, Ruan Ning has received the last floor.

Most of the convenience foods on the first floor were snapped up by the survivors in Yunhai City, leaving only some oils, grains and seasonings that were difficult to carry. Fortunately, few people visited the second and third floors. Ruan Ning didn't care about picking at the moment and collected them in a hurry. The thing then used its superpower to leave the supermarket quickly. He still has to rush to the next place before using up his powers. He heard that there is a breeding farm on the outskirts of the city. I wonder if the animals have mutated? There is also a flower and bird market, where he bought his saplings. I don't know if there are any stores that sell grain seeds, as well as farm tools...

Ruan Ning was thinking as he quickly avoided the zombies swimming in the street.

His powers are limited, and the water film can only last for one morning at most, and that's if he doesn't use water arrows.

However, the hardest thing to find in the city was gasoline. Even though he collected a few abandoned cars, he was still suffering from lack of gasoline and could not learn to drive, so he had to rely on his feet to run around the city. ~~o(>_<)o~~

In the deserted Yunhai City, the handsome boy cleverly avoided the zombies around him and hurried on. Occasionally he encountered a large supermarket or rice and grain store, so he stopped and went in to search, and then a large amount of supplies followed him. He waved his hand and disappeared into thin air.

The boy's body was covered with a thin film of water, making the surrounding zombies turn a blind eye to him. This has almost become a scene in Yunhai City in recent days, but unfortunately no one can see it.

Later, Lin Yuehuan also lamented countless times, fortunately no one saw it, otherwise his treasure would have been coveted. Fortunately....