Unspoken desires ( Harshad × Jennifer)

The heavy snowfall sprawled beneath the hotel window, casting a warm glow in Harshad's dimly lit room.

The music video shoot in Poland had brought Jennifer and him closer, but it also ignited an unexpected fire of jealousy within him.

Earlier that evening, he had seen her in a striking black dress, a vision of allure that etched itself into his mind. Anguish gnawed at him as another man's arm encircled her waist, sending a surge of possessiveness through him.

The hotel room felt stifling as his frustration and agitation reached a boiling point. Thoughts of Jennifer hanging out with another man tormented him, igniting a fierce jealousy that gripped his chest...Unable to shake off the vivid images that haunted him.

As he brooded in solitude, Jennifer knocked gently on the door before cautiously stepping into his room.

"Harshad, is everything okay?" she asked, her voice etched with concern.

He turned abruptly, the tension evident in his furrowed brow and clenched jaw.
"No, everything is not okay! Can't you see that I'm dealing with something here?" he snapped, his frustration manifesting in his tone.

Taken aback by his sudden outburst, Jenny attempted to diffuse the tension. "Harshad?, I just wanted to help. You seem upset, and I thought we could talk about it."

His frustration boiling over, he lashed out, "Well, maybe I don't want to talk about it! Maybe I just need some space. Why can't you understand that?...also, while we are at it...Why do you care? Weren't you too busy hanging out with every other guy..."

Jennifer's expression shifted from concern to a mix of surprise and hurt.
"Harshad, I'm here because I care. If you need space, FINE, but don't take it out on me." Her voice held anger.

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence before she stormed out of his hotel room, "and lock the fucking door if you're that busy brooding." She yelled.

He was left to confront the tangled web of his emotions alone. In that moment, the weight of unspoken desires, coupled with the frustration of seeing Jenny with someone else, had pushed him to a breaking point-one that ended up taking the form of bitter words.

Harshad grappled with the realization that his frustrations had spilled over in a way he hated.

His mind raced as the image of another man's arm around Jennifer's waist continued to torment him

Unable to bear the weight of his jealousy, an intense urge to feel her, to erase the lingering image, consumed him.

Late at night, driven by an impulsive surge of emotions, he found himself standing outside Jennifer's hotel room.

Without giving it a second thought, he knocked forcefully, the tension that had built up exploding in the air. When Jennifer opened the door, her expression a mix of surprise and concern, Harshad couldn't hold back his frustration any longer.