Frustrated Husband.

Aditya paced restlessly in the confines of his room, the frustration evident on his face. The unexpected arrival of his extended family members 4 days ago had disrupted their plans leaving him simmering with unfulfilled desires. Even 7 months after their marriage, his family continued to treat Zoya like a newly wedded wife.... They technically were newly wedded, but since the time they've shifted to their house in the Daman because of Zoya's resort business... He expected them to leave the couple alone... But no.... The entirety of the Hooda clan was always keen to come and meet Zoya...stay with her.

Aditya sat in his room, the tension in the air palpable. These four days had left him sexually frustrated and agitated.

"Bohot Shauq hai is ladki ko acchi Bahu banne ka...meri biwi bhi toh haiiii" he dumped his face into the pillow.

The thought of not being able to spend intimate moments with his wife, Zoya, heightened his anxiety, creating a restless energy that lingered in the air.

As he reclined on the bed, his mind wandered to Zoya, the image of her beautiful vivid in his thoughts. The way her eyes sparkled with warmth and mischief, the curve of her lips that could melt away any stress, and the softness of her touch that promised a world of pleasure—all of these memories danced through his mind, intensifying the longing that gnawed at him. The anticipation of being alone with her after dinner tonight had turned into a ache, making every passing minute feel like an eternity.

The sound of voices from the living room heightened his unease.

He couldn't shake the impatience that tugged at him, yearning for the privacy that had been temporarily stolen from them. Yet, Aditya knew he had to wait, keeping the frustration bottled up as he navigated the evening with family obligations. They were going to leave today after dinner.

The evening dragged on, with family conversations echoing through the house, leaving Aditya more impatient and yearning for a moment of intimacy with Zoya.

The walls of their home seemed to close in, amplifying the desire that simmered beneath the surface. He could almost feel her presence, the magnetic pull drawing him toward her, yet the circumstances conspired against them.

Finally, as the night progressed and the family gathered for dinner, Aditya's anticipation reached its peak.

Every shared glance with Zoya across the table fueled the desire that simmered within him. The subtle touch of her hand as they passed dishes only intensified the ache that had taken residence in his chest.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the door closed behind the departing guests. The house fell into a serene quietness, and Aditya seized the opportunity to escape to the kitchen, his eyes seeking out Zoya.

The soft glow of the kitchen lights illuminated her as she stood by the stove, her silhouette casting a bewitching spell.

In that instant, the frustration that had gripped him all evening transformed into unabashed desire. Aditya couldn't tear his eyes away from Zoya, dressed in a stunning  saree that accentuated her grace and beauty. The way the fabric clung to her curves, the subtle sway of her hips as she moved—all of it heightened the intensity of his longing.

Leaning against the kitchen doorway, Aditya allowed himself a moment to simply drink in the sight of his wife. His gaze traced the contours of her silhouette, lingering on the gentle curve of her neck, the delicate slope of her shoulder.... Zoya was usually bossy and stern...and Aditya always found it hot... But the same girl in a saree?... She was next level.

 She was next level