413

At this moment, Captain Zhao couldn't care less about whether Hua Mi was Gong Yi's wife.

  Su Ruyan didn't like Hua Mi anyway, so since Hua Mi found them, she might as well take advantage of the moment to scare Hua Mi.

  She also taught a lesson to this eyesore for Su Ruyan.

  Captain Zhao and others were still wary of killing Hua Mi, mainly because they were worried that Gong Yi would come to seek revenge on them.

  Hua Mi dodged Captain Zhao's slap and kicked Captain Zhao on the waist, sending Captain Zhao flying and hitting the opposite wall.

  The originally unstable wall collapsed when Captain Zhao's body hit it, revealing Lin Zhigang who was tied up behind the wall and had a large ball of rags stuffed in his mouth.

  Lin Zhigang looked at Hua Mi who came to rescue him with joy.

  He twisted his body, struggling to free himself from the ropes that bound him.

  Captain Zhao's teammates were also completely aroused by this Hua Mi.

  They stepped forward one after another, using their men's strength to trap the woman Hua Mi and beat her up.

  However, they had not known Hua Mi's fighting power before. Such a ragtag group of people, even if there were several power users among them, could not defeat Hua Mi alone.

  Hua Mi is very fast and has great strength.

  The key issue is that she has many years of experience in surviving the apocalypse. In her previous life, she not only fought against natural and man-made disasters, she also fought zombies and mutant beasts.

  Captain Zhao's group of minions was really easy for her.

  Soon, a large group of men were lying on the ground.

  Hua Mi clenched her fists and cracked her finger bones.

  She walked up to Captain Zhao, who was struggling to stand up from the ground, and kicked Captain Zhao completely to the ground.

  By the time Captain Zhao reacted, Hua Mi's foot had already stepped on his heart.

  She bent down slightly and said to Captain Zhao with a cold face, "I don't like to talk a lot of nonsense. It's not easy for everyone to live in the apocalypse, so I try to tolerate your various little thoughts. "

  "If you keep your thoughts in your stomach, this matter will be forgotten."

 " But you should never put such thoughts into action."

  Only then did Captain Zhao know that Hua Mi  turned out that she was also a tough one. She was not just a burdensome woman who relied on Gong Yi to survive as they had imagined before.

  So Captain Zhao coughed up blood in his mouth and was very aware of current affairs. He said to Hua Mi, " We have no other intentions. We just want to invite Dr. Lin to come over and have a chat. You can see that Dr. Lin has no injuries at all."

  " Really, really."

  Hua Mi looked up at Dr. Lin behind the ruins. She smiled coldly, "Is this how you invited Dr. Lin over? To tie him up like this, or to have a chat?"

  "How to talk ? ? Listen to what you said, did he do what you said? Just like a puppet?"

  Because of Lin Zhigang's aura, he appeared in front of Captain Zhao and the others under the name of the special commissioner of the Xiangcheng base.