── ⋆⋅His care⋅⋆ ──

He made me sit back on the bed and said "See your arm is bleeding a lot

He made me sit back on the bed and said "See your arm is bleeding a lot. I'll call physician" he stood up but I held his wrist. As soon as his wrist came in contact with my hand I felt a current rushing down my body as I immediately left it.

"Uh, there is no need. Ask any maid to clean it or I'll do it myself" I suggested as he stepped closer and sat beside "I'll help you" I looked at him with wide eyes. He went towards the door and closed it while locking while I gulped hardly.

He again came and then sat on his knees in front of me. I abruptly stood "Sultan, what are you doing? Please stand up" I said as he stood and made me sit again "This whole world will sit on their knees for you, Sultana" as he said that my cheeks turned into crimson red.

He referred me as his queen which is no less for me. He again sat and moved my sleeves up a bit so that the wound was visible. Dipping the cloth in water, he first cleaned it. The water was cold which made me move my hand back a little by sudden touch.

"It's okay. The pain will go away in a moment" he said and took my hands back. He again wiped it and everytime that cold cloth touched I felt a sudden pain and then he applied the paste.

As soon his fingers touched my wounds, it pained as hell. I gripped on his biceps tightly as the cut felt like burning. Tears fell down a little as he asked "Is it paining a lot?" I opened my eyes to look at his worried face as I nodded a little

He chuckled "You look adorable" and pinched my nose. I scrunched it a little and then sighed. He asked an attendee to help me get changed.

After few hours, I got ready to finally show my face to the subjects of Adilabad. It was a beautiful beige coloured dress with hand work. I was guided through huge halls to the balcony of huge palace.

The balcony had a huge place with two thrones and at side few chairs. Beside the balcony there was two windows opened with curtains. I was asked to stand on one which was a little big than the other one, highly decorated. And as I stood up the curtains opened.

As the curtains opened, I saw a huge crowd of people. They all screamed in happiness together. I smiled joining my hands as they showed their happiness. And soon the curtains were closed.

And I was asked to go back to my chamber. Only for this I had to take cut on my arm after being fully exhausted from the work I did in the morning.

After reaching my chamber, I changed my clothes and took my book to read. This book is not any story book but it teaches how to speak and write Urdu. I was on my way to learn Urdu since Hamza requested it that day.

After a while the doors were opened and sultan entered. He smiled at me and sat beside me "You're learning Urdu?" He asked as I nodded. He smiled again "I'll bring a teacher for you or maybe I can only teach you in free time" he said as I nodded twice. He smiled.

He took the book from my hand and made me lay down on the bed. I blinked as I felt nervous all of sudden. He covered me with blankets and drew the curtains of the bed. "You can sleep Begum. Your eyes looks tired already" he said as I nodded.

He is right. I was tired that I wanted to sleep but i thought he won't like if he saw me sleeping. That's why to control i started reading book. But as soon my back touched the soft mattress, my eyes closed and I went into deep sleep.