The cutest moments 🍼🧸

Little🍼: Changbin
2nd little: Minho
Caregivers: Stray kids
1106 words

Author POV
Usually, Changbin and Minho would slip on weekends or days they weren't working. But, this time they couldn't help it. Changbin was in the studio with the rest of 3racha to help Seungmin and Hyunjin record the parts they missed. He has felt a bit stressed the past few days but he pushed it aside because he knew everyone else was stressed too.

But as he worked, he developed a fuzzy feeling in his head. He tried hard to make it go away since he was working and he wouldn't be able to work.

Chan noticed this and decided to talk to him, now. "Binnie, you okay? You look a bit....in your head" is what Chan asks, Changbin is trying very very hard to not slip. He can barely speak either, he doesn't want his voice to sound forced or squeaky.

"I-I...fine....I'm fine, I mean.." Changbin answers, his voice ended up coming out a bit softer than usual and Chan knew this. That's why he rolled his chair over to him and gently stroked Changbin's hair.

"You know, if you wanna slip, you can go ahead. It'll make you feel better anyway" even if Changbin liked the idea, he couldn't. He just couldn't, he had so much work to do for 3RACHA and he didn't wanna put them down. But, the hand on his hair was enough to trigger him as the fuzziness took over his head. Chan immediately realized that Changbin slipped and it made him coo.

"Aw, binnie. Such a cutie, hm? Aren't you just the sweetest?" Changbin giggles and squeals happily, he quickly moves and plops into Chan's lap which makes them both smile brightly. Soon enough, Seungmin sees what going on and quickly goes over to the adorable little.

When Changbin sees this, he smiles cutely and makes grabby hands towards his dongsaeng. "Hi sweetie" Seungmin says with a very soft voice, "Ahh!! M-Minnie!" Changbin exclaims, Chan swore that his heart skipped a few beats because of the cuteness. Before Seungmin could get closer to him, Hyunjin ran over and scooped him up into his arms. This makes the little giggle and tug at Hyunjins hair, of course, Seungmin is angry so he goes over and takes Changbin "Don't touch my baby" he declares, this makes both Hyunjin and Chan laugh out loud.

Meanwhile, Jisung was too distracted with his thoughts. He had a really bad feeling about something, that something or someone wasn't feeling right. Just moments later, Felix walks into the studio carrying a sobbing and regressed Minho. This makes everyone look at the two, Changbin looks surprised while everyone else looks shocked and worried.

The first one to go over to them is Jisung, he takes Minho out of Felix's arms and gently starts to stroke his hair "Shh...shhh....." is all Jisung says as he softly bounces the little to help him calm down, "What happened?" Chan asks, he makes sure Changbin is comfy with Hyunjin and Seungmin before walking up to his Aussie brother for answers. "Well, we were about to head back to the dorm since we had finished with dance practice. It was me, Minho, and Jeongin. But, as we were leaving, Minho slipped on water he accidentally spilled and hit his knee straight on the floor. He's been sobbing for a while and we've tried everything but he can't calm down" Felix says, his words are slurred slightly because of how worried he is.

"Mate, it's okay. Just chill for a second, where's Jeongin?" Once Chan asks that, Felix quickly answers "Minho was bleeding a bit because of his fall so he's cleaning up the mess in the dance practice room. He's also grabbing a few pieces of Changbin's and Minho's little gear. He figured that Changbin would slip or has already slipped"

"I-Is Min o..okay?...." Changbin asks, he pouts because he doesn't want his regressed friend to be sad or hurt. "Binnie, Minho Hyung will be okay. He just has a little scrape and he's a little upset" Jisung says, he sets Minho on the table and Jeongin soon walks in with a small box full of little gear.

He has a small and sweet smile on his face as he goes over to Changbin "Hey binnie baby, I got you your stuffies and your paci" he coos, Changbin gasps and smiles joyfully as he hears what Jeongin says. Seungmin chuckles as he sees Hyunjin lift Changbin up when he gets his pacifier, it's pink and it has a little piglet on it. Minho is still sobbing in Jisungs arms as he gets his small wound cleaned up.

His fragile skin is slowly getting irritated because it was scraped on the wood flooring, Chan grabs the box and gets Minho's favorite stuffed animal and pacifier. He gives them both to the upset and worked up little, which quickly shuts him up. Felix is just standing back and watching because he feels like it was his fault for the whole thing. He leans on the sofa and tries not to show that he's tearing up, only Changbin sees this "L-Lixie Hyung is c-c-crying" he has the cutest stutter while he says that but this makes a concerned Seungmin looks over at Felix. A small tear makes it way down Felix's already damp and long lashes, which Chan sees too "Hey, hey..." he says before going to hug the Aussie. Felix collapses into his arms and sobs into his shoulder.

"I-I'm s...sorry, I m-m-made Minho g..get hurt..." he says as he lets out yet another sob, Minho is all bandaged up and calm now, Changbin is still worried like everyone else. Minho and Changbin request to hug the cute and kind hearted Aussie, of course, they agree and take them both to him. Chan movies away so the littles can give Felix some affection, soon, Felix's crying and sobbing wears off and Changbin climbs into his lap. He sucks on his pacifier and slowly dozes off, so does Minho but he falls asleep next to them both. Felix's eyes grow heavy as he falls asleep too, everyone else looks at the cute sight with enchanting eyes. Since Chan and Changbin are the strongest, they carry the three cuties to the sofa and lay them all down together. They all coo at what happens, all three of them cuddled up closer and Minho started kneading Changbin's shirt into his hands. Everyone else continued working, the three others slept peacefully.