Partying.

music
*shut up and dance by WALK THE MOON
*Into it by Chase Atlantic

Currently me, Daphne and Anthony are getting ready for the party as both of the other boys wait for us in the living room

"So, I will pop the question since miss naughty girl here isn't saying anything." Anthony announces and I look weirdly at him, he then proceeds "I saw you and dear Murray talking today, very closely" He states, my face flushes red at the memory, and at the embarassment of not telling them anything.

"You didn't tell me?!" Daphne asks accusingly, "I didn't think much of it! We were just bickering about who's a better player. Obviously me."I say lowly, considering my brother is right next door.

"You think something's happening tonight?" She asks me and I shake my head.

It never will.

———————————— (AT THE PARTY)

"C'mon let's get some drinks pleasee" I beg Anthony and Daphne, whom eventually give in and follow me to the kitchen

"So? What would you like?" I ask them as I open the fridge.

"Just shots, not into holding something." Daphne says and Anthony points at her in agreement.

I get the tequila and a cup, I want a drink but I'll take the shot as well.

I pour three shots and each of us take it. I'm not even a little drunk so I take another one as both of my friends cheer me up.

I finish my drink and we head towards the dance part.

A lot of people are already here, and.. thankfully I don't see Rafe anywhere.

I turn around for a second and Anthony is no where to be seen. I walk past a ton of people, until I find him casually laughing with a blonde guy, he seems a year older than us. I walk over to them as I watch Daphne, who now found company as well.

"Hey, sorry to be a cockblocker, I just can't find anyone else to hang with" I shamefully admit, both of them let out a chuckle and Anthony then realizes the two of us don't know each other.

"Right, so, this is Flynn, my boyfriend, and Flynn this is Aurora, but we call her Rory" He explains, I widen my eyes at the statement. "What?! Since when have you guys been dating?" I ask them intrigued, Flynn shows a graceful smile, "Well, we met-" He starts, but Daphne's brother then come up to me, "Hey, do you uh, wanna go outside for a sec?" Mikey asks me and I nod innocently, not thinking much of it. "Sorry, I'll be back in a second" I tell the couple, they nod and I walk with Mike.

"I think you just saved me from a long ass story time" I laughingly tell Mikey, he laughs with me and we reach out the backwards door.

I then start to follow him to the wondering destination, until Wardo grabs my bicep strongly. I look at him confused, and he has a smile on his face, pulling me back to inside of the house and into the crowd. I turn my head at Mikey and give him a sorry smile as I follow my brother. "It's our song!" He excitedly says.

I focus my thoughts on the music, it's playing "Shut Up and Dance". My smile get's wider as me and my brother stare deadly at each other, but as soon as the music lyrics start, me and him sing along happily, my memories of our younger selfs flooding my brain.

After the music ends, him and I stay together for a little while, dancing with another group of people. That was, of course, before my brother just disappeared.

Me, therefore, having drank a little too many drinks my best friend offered me throughout the music, got more ideas right now, and stopping is not between them.

"Into it" starts playing, and as one of my favorite songs, I feel the need to show much I love it. My feet move as if I never had learned how to have control over them, and I jump on one of the bar tables placed into the crowd for the purpose of sitting drinks. I don't look down as my intrusive thoughts take the most part of me, my arms swinging the air, lingering through every part of my body, from my hair, to my breasts, to my waist and hips, I squat down to keep the streak down to my legs, and heels. That is until I open my eyes and realize the pair of eyes intensely watching my every move, Rafe.

I know there is a group of people surrounding the table I'm standing on right now, but his stare somehow makes me more encouraged, more confident. He looks at me as if there was not a single thought in his head beyond my own figure. His face is slightly lower than mine, considering I'm squatting at a high table, but still there isn't much distance between the two of us.

His eyes scan my body, my curves and imperfections, analyzing me. I smirk when his eyes glue back to mine and blow him a kiss, standing up again and spinning around. I was about to enjoy the end of the song until one of my feet find the beer bottles spread on the mini table. I stumble as I fall backwards, preparing myself to hardly hit the ground and regret my choice of actions.

But no, something stops me, or better yet, someone.

"Already falling for me, princess?" The familiar voice says, as he catches me bridal style. I open my eyes, hoping for it not to be who I think it is.

My prayers were not answered, I stare directly at Rafe's eyes, as now he has the most perfect grin on his face, which makes hundreds of girls melt immediately.

I hold on his shoulder's for steadiness as he places me back on the ground. "You wished" I answer his rhetorical question. He scoffs, turning his head to the side as he grabs the whiskey cup placed on the table I was previously standing on, and downs the substance of the cup in his throat. I hate to admit that he has an admirable appearance. Looking like he just got out of my goddamn fucking dreams.

His gaze goes back to mine, realizing I was staring I immediately look away. I hear a soft snort followed by him slightly pushing my chin in his direction, to make me look at his eyes again "You know, usually I get bothered by stares" He starts, my eyes locked with his until his hand that previously layed two fingers on the side of my chin had moved, now gripping my jawline in the spot close to my neck, covering almost it all with his big hands. He smirks as he leans in to my ear "But you can glare all you want, Rora" He whispers, I can feel the brush of his lips on my earlobe as the words leave his mouth.

I breathe hastily, but try to compose myself. "You should to leave." I managed to say as I shove him away. "Your body begs to differ." He points out, and I hate so much how right he is, I hate this. I barely know the fucking guy, and I feel like melting into a puddle every time I see those comforting eyes. The tension right now could be cut in half by a knife.

"You need to leave" I tell him against my own will, not wanting to give my brother or him a reason to have a black eye. "Doesn't mean I should" He retorts, his hands finding my waist as I get goosebumps all over my body, he clearly noticed as his smirk grows more obvious.

Fucking hell. I think to myself as his hands wander my body, snaking through my waist to my back and my hips. I feel weak enough already, he makes one more single move and I might as well be on the ground.

He moves his head to my neck and I can feel his hot breathing tickling, my hands immediately find themselves in his smooth hair, and he chuckles at the act, airing out of the scene, backing away. He bites back a smirk as he licks his lips. "So fucking easy" He announces, leaving me wanting more.

But so fucking mad.

So, so fucking annoyed and irritated.

I breathe heavily as I let out everything I was holding back and almost laugh at my fucking stupidity. I place my hands on my forehead, aggressively rubbing it thinking of what the fuck was I on, where my brain went.

I curse myself all the way to the kitchen where I find my friends. They greet me and ask me where I was, but I ignore them for a hot second, just walking directly towards the vodka. I pour it straight out in my mouth for a few seconds, making a face at the sour taste and then running my hands through my hair, going back to reality, or at least, forgetting about this disgrace of a moment.

————-

AN: I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM