Daughter? -Finnick O

Background: Y/n & Finnick died, fighting with Katniss Peeta and everyone else

Summary: It's been 10 years since everything and Katniss & Peeta have a 8 year old son named Rye and a daughter, who's still a baby, named Willow.
Rye meets a 13 girl named Jordyn from District 4 and she claims her parents passed away fighting and when Rye tells his parents, they end up meeting the girl.

Outfit and hair: none because your 6ft underground

Age when you passed away: 24

What was your weapon of choice?: Throwing Knives and Sword

Cause of death: Shot twice in the stomach in front Finnick by the Peacekeepers

What was she like?: you'll find out in the imagine

Finnick's cause of death?: Same as in the movie; Attacked and murdered by the Mutts
___________________________________
~Katniss's pov~
It's been 10 years. 10 years since Y/n Odair & Finnick Odairs death.
Me and Peeta miss them everyday. Y/n worried about me like a sister and Finnick cared for Peeta like a brother.
We both knew Finnick would've loved Willow while Y/n loved Rye.
-
As today makes it exactly 10 years since they've passed away, Peeta and I thought it was right to travel to District 4 and pay our respects like we do every year.
We brought Rye and Willow, as we didn't have anyone to even watch over them.

When we got to District 4, we went to their graves that we right beside each other. Except..only Y/n's body was found and put in a coffin..

Rye always watched over Willow while me and Peeta mourned over our old friends.

Me nor Peeta had noticed that Rye wandered off with Willow.

About 13 minutes had passed before Rye came up to me with Willow and tugged on my shirt "Mommy, I met a girl and she said her parents died f-fighting. Did you and daddy know them?"

I looked at him confused "who's this girl?"

He points over at a girl that looks about 13 or 14
"Do you wanna meet her?" -Rye asked, excitedly.

I nodded and told Peeta to come with and to hold Willow which is what he did.

I tapped the girl on her shoulder before kneeling down to her height.
She looked at me in confusion "yes?"

"Uh hi. My son tells me you had parents that..passed away fighting?"

She just nods. She seems..shy.

"My nana told me their names were uhm. Finnick Odair and Y/n L/n-Odair."

They...had a..daughter?
I looked at Peeta in total shock and he looked at me
"You're..their daughter?" -Peeta asked her

She nods "did you know them?"

We both nodded "yes..they were like siblings to us.."

She slightly smiled but then her face saddened up. "...what were they like.."

I smiled at just the thought of them "they were the best. Y/n was strong, the fastest runner I knew, such a cocky person, always had a handful of jokes every minute to make us all laugh, was such a positive person, and always worried about everyone else before worrying about herself"

I looked at Peeta to tell her about Finnick
"Finnick was a fighter, and he died fighting. But he was also a lover. He loved your mom more than anything. Anytime I would turn to look at him, he would be showing some sort of affection towards her or just making sure he was close to her. And if they weren't together, he would talk about her 24/7. He seemed like such an ignorant person but once me and him spoke, I understood him. I knew how he really was and lemme tell you; he was a great guy"