Message -Finnick O

Summary: You and Finnick are the 64th victors from district 4 and are a secret couple so when you two have to come back for the Third Quarter Quell, Finnick gives you a face to face message in front of the crowd, not caring if Snow is watching.

Outfit:

Hair (curly)

Hair (curly)

Wavy/straight (with the tinsel in it)

Braids

Age: 24

Age: 24

What Y/n's like: Cocky, Flirtatious, in love with Finnick Odair, confident, and funny.

Weaponry: Throwing knives, sword, and a pair of shoes that pops out a blade so if she was to kick someone; they would get cut.
__________________________________
~Y/n's Pov~
I was getting ready for Caesar Flickermans interview that I had with Finnick.

My stylist, Callista, helped me with my dress and made me look better than ever.
-
Callista was a creative person and that's what I adored about her. She was creative and sweet.
This dress she designed was to base it off of me always being called "Female Blade" (I hope yk what movie and marvel character that is 😭) or sometimes "knife girl".
The silver represented the actual blade and the black was the handles on my knives & Sword and also the skulls on my throwing knives.
-
She had finished up with me and that's when Finnick walked in, looking at me in amazement.
He stared at me in a way of him admiring me.
Callista smirked at me, which she always does when Finnick walks in the room, and then walked out to leave us alone.

He walked to me and moved an outta place strand of hair out my face
"You look so gorgeous"

I smiled "And you look so handsome"

He put his 4 fingers under my chin with his thumb resting right below my bottom lip.
He seductively touched my bottom lip, and pulled it down a little before kissing me with his soft lips.
-
Everytime Finnick kisses me, all I feel is joy. It's feels as if time completely stops.
Never have I felt something like this for a guy. I've had my fair share of boyfriends or flings but they never satisfied me like Finnick has.
I'll admit, me and Finnick have broken up before but we couldn't last more than 2 weeks without each other.
He's always knows how to bring the good out of me and treat me right. If I was to permanently him, I don't think I'd be able to live a life without him..
-
Finnick pulled away from the affectionate kiss and he grinned at me.
I know that grin. That grin appears on his face when he's gonna say something out of pocket.

He slid his hand down my body and stopped it at my ass
"I wish I could take this beautiful dress off your beautiful body and show you how much I love you" -he said as he slowly eyed me up and down

I felt my cheeks burn up and a smile appear on my face as I looked away "Finnick" I laughed a little then looked back at him

He looks back at my face "When we get back home to District 4, you can believe me when I say I'm gonna fuck you raw"

"Okay Finnick you're done" -I laughed at his neediness of wanted to have sex with me

Before anything else could be said, our Mentor, Waylen, and Callista walked in
"Okay lovers, your up"

Finnick held my hand as we walked on stage.
While we were walking to Caesar, I looked up at Finnick and he looked down at me, smiling at each other.

Caesar looked at us and spoke into the mic "Look at these two! It's like small and big!" he said while laughing

"Well Caesar, his height isn't the only thing that's big about him" -I said boldly

"WOAHHH Y/n there's Children watchinggg" -Caesar jokingly said because we all know he doesn't give a shit if a child hears a dirty joke.

I laughed as Finnick looked at me flustered and looked down, chuckling.

"Well! Explain THIS. We want to know about this wonderful dress, Y/n" -He said, pointing at my dress

"Well my amazing stylist, Callista, made this because of me being known as Female Blade or Knife Girl."

"I'm just in love with that. So brilliant!" -Caesar

I smiled and thank him.
Then he starts talking to Finnick as well.
As it's almost the end of our interview, Caesar mentions something to Finnick.
"So Finnick. I heard there was a message you wanted to give to someone. A special someone"

"Yes. Yes I do"

Caesar passed him the mic then Finnick looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, caressing my cheek bone with his thumb.
"Y/n, My love, you have my heart. For all eternity.  And if I die on that arena, then I want to make sure my last vision is of your beautiful face. And..if something happens to you...I wouldn't be able to live a life without you in it."

I felt a tear roll down both of my face cheeks (JUST HAD TO CLARIFY THAT IT WAS YOUR FACE CHEEKS) as I stared him in his sea green eyes.
"Finnick.."

"You don't have to say anything. Just know I love you, forever and always, Y/n L/n"

I sadly smiled "I love you so much more, Finnick Odair"

He smiled and kissed me, and of course I kissed him back.

Some people in the crowd 'aw'ed and some cheered.

We pulled away from each other and Finnick passed Caesar the mic again
"Well you two are just now my favorite couple ever!"

Everyone started cheering in agreement.

Me and Finnick smiled before Caesar side hugged me and shook Finnicks hand then we walked off stage.

Once we were behind stage, I looked at Finnick and punched him in the shoulder pretty hard
"Woah! You got a strong arm there, hotstuff" -he said as he put his hand on his shoulder and rolled it backwards.

"Why would you say some heartwarming shit like that"
-
Look, I know I seem ungrateful for him saying what he said but I'm not. I just can't handle sad, meaningful stuff like that.
-
"Because it felt right. And I meant everything I said"

I just sighed and took his hand in mine.
"You're such a poetic idiot. But I love you for it"

That caused him to smile "I love you too, Doll"
______________________________
I love making heartwarming stuff like this 😭

Word count: 1007 words