7.

-

Kinney sat down in the chair, her eyes darting from Dewey riley and Sheriff Burke.

"How are you doing, Kinney?" Sheriff Burke questioned,

"I'm doing fine." Kinney replied, hiding her hands underneath the sleeves of the hoodie.

"Okay. Did you know Casey becker and Steven orth?" He questioned, and Kinney nodded.

"Um, yes. I mean, sorta of. Casey dumped milk on me yesterday during lunch, but we never really talked. I sat next to Steve during Chem, but we never talked either." Kinney told them

"Where were you last night between 10-11?" Sheriff Burke asked,

"I was at over at Billy loomis' house for a sleepover." Kinney replied, and Sheriff Burke shared a look with Dewey.

"Was Billy the only one there with you?" Dewey spoke up, and Kinney looked at him, shaking her head.

"No. Stu was with us as well. Look, all we did was watch movies, get fat on junk food, and that's it." She said

"We believe you. That's all. You are good to go." Sheriff Burke told her, and she nodded, standing up.

- -

"What kind of questions did they ask you guys?" Tatum questioned during lunchtime.

The group of friends plus Kinney, who was forced against her will by Randy, were sitting by the water fountain.

"They asked me if I knew Casey." Sidney spoke up, leaning against Billy.

"Did they ask you guys if you liked to hunt?" Stu asked , and Billy nodded. "Yeah, they did."

"Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" Tatum asked, looking at stu.

"Because their bodies were gutted." Randy answered

"Thank you, Randy." Billy sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

"They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Tatum said, crossing her arms. Stu grinned ,

"Cause theirs, no way a girl could've killed them." Stu told her, and Tatum huffed

"A female could easily be the killer. Basic instinct." Tatum said ,"that was an ice pick. It's not exactly the same thing." Randy butted in.

"Yeah, Casey and steve were completely hollowed out, and it takes a man to do something like that." Stu told her, and Tatum rolled her eyes.

"Or a man mentality."

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney questioned, looking uncomfortable.

"You take a knife, and you slit'em from grion to sternum." Stu answered, making the gesture.

"It called tact, fuckrag." Billy told him, sending him a warning glare. His eyes traveled over to Kinney, who slapped Randy's hand away from her chips.

"Hey, kin. Speaking of gutting someone. Who fucked your guts?" Billy questioned and Kinney blinked, "what?"

"I think what he's saying in his own weird way, who took your virginity, Kinney? We want a name and details!" Randy exclaimed

"What? Kinney's not a virgin!?" Stu asked in complete shock.

Kinney cheeks turned red, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"It's not important." She mumbled ,"but it is! Who was it?" Randy asked, leaning closer to her, his face inches away from hers.

Kinney put her hand on his forehead and pushed his head away, "it was like two years ago! It doesn't matter, so shut up about it."

"Wait, two years ago, but you're seventeen." Stu told her, his eyes widening

"Who was it, kin?" Stu questioned, and Kinney groaned, standing up.

"What that the bell? I think that was the bell. I have to get to class, bye!" She said, rushing away.

"What? No! I wanted a name, Kinney! I want the details! I don't want to be a virgin!" Randy complained as he chased after her.

"Hey, sid, do you know who it was?" Stu questioned, and Sidney shook her head.

"No. It's the first time I've heard about it." Sidney replied with a frown on her face.

Billy wanted to know who it was, and he wanted to kill them very painfully.

------------------------

Word count - 637

Hope you enjoy!