you held my lifeless frame

⚠️TW: mention of death⚠️

Song: All Too Well

Everyone was shocked by what just happened. Folklore couldn't move, her mouth was shut and she couldn't hear anything. Lover had finally realized that Karma was a bad person but she stay there, staring at her like she was crazy.

"Lover's so lunatics, she'll come home soon, and without Rep" said Midnights

"Reputation is always bad mouthing us, I don't get it, we never said mean things about her." Replied Debut

"Yes, I think we should get some revenge" said Fearless

"What the fuck girls" said Folklore "Even if she meant the things she wrote, we shouldn't hate on her"

"Folklore you don't get it. She literally wish us to die and you're cool with it! I've always taken your side sister but this time you should stand your ground. She made Lover go crazy and now she's gone! Do you really think that it's okay to hate on us and get away that easily!" Yelled Evermore angrily.

"You're right, I have to stand my ground and speak for myself" replied Folklore a bit shocked by that monologue. "That's why I'm leaving, Lover's right and you all know it deep down"

And just like that Folklore left as well. The girls were all trying to keep calm but they just wanted to kill each other. Without every album in the house, the balance was sort of broken and everything could go crazy. In that moment you could hear Speak Now bitting her nails, she had developed a little crush on Folklore since the dinner, she knew she wasn't very liked here so that's why she got up and started to ran after Folklore.

"Wait!" Yelled Speak Now at Folklore sitting in her car

"What are you doing here?" Asked Folklore

"I believe you, you've always been the most intelligent in the whole house and most of the time you're right so we need to find Lover and Rep" said Speak Now gently. Folklore had a smile on her face, she felt butterfly in her stomach, that made her happy.

"If Lover's searching Rep where could she be?" Asked Speak Now

"I don't know where to find Rep but I think I might know where Lover is" replied Folklore leaving the house.

————————————

Lover felt like she's been searching everywhere for her girlfriend, but there was no sign of her. She started to sod uncontrollably, she should have believed her, no matter what. She had all kinds of flashbacks in her head. There was this day, a glowing and beautiful day at the beach, when they were just friends, it was a long time ago and even back then she could feel the love she had for her, she didn't realize it at the time but it was there.

*knock knock*

She got scared for a second and looked at her window. Karma was standing there, with a big smile on her face. Lover rolled down the window and sighed.

"Lover! What a nice surprise! I got your smoothie, but what are you doing in town, I thought you stayed at the house" said Karma nicely

"Stop acting innocent Karma" replied Lover "I know who you are and I don't want you approaching any of my friends! Is that clear?" Asked Lover

"What do you mean? Are you accusing me of lying?" Asked Karma shocked

"Yes I am! And we both know you are" replied Lover with a angry expression

"I can't believe you, I tried to be nice to you and you just leave me like this!" Said Karma. This made Lover doubt about her choice of believing Reputation, she couldn't think straight.