it was maroon

Song: Maroon

Sadly the next day, Reputation had to go to the studio for her re-record, she was helping mother Taylor with everything. She still didn't know if she was next because Debut was also coming sometimes for her re-record. When she checked her phone Lover had left her some messages, she was so grateful to have her as girlfriend, wait is she my girlfriend? Thought Rep maybe she's not and the kiss meant nothing to her? She was actually so stressed even tho she knew Lover liked her maybe I should go on a date with her? Now she just wanted to ask her to go out, she waited all day to go home and see her beautiful girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend. When she finally got home it was pretty silent everyone was calm and nice to each other. She went to Lover's room and knock.

"Hii, I missed you so much" said Lover as she opened the door. Reputation threw her arms around her and went into her room closing the door.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you today" said Reputation smiling lovingly, they kissed passionately until they pulled apart, they started talking about their day, and Lover noticed Reputation fidgeting with her snake ring .

"What's wrong Rep?" Asked Lover nervously

"Will you go on a date with me? Tonight?" Asked Reputation in a hurry

"I'd love to Reppy" Replied Lover with a bright smile. "What should I wear?"

"Anything you want Lov" smiled Rep "I'll let you change, we'll leave at 19:30, is it ok with you?" Lover nodded and gave her a quick kiss before leaving. When Reputation was in her room she felt a huge relived, she wants to go on a date with me! Thought Rep wait where are we going. Now Reputation was really nervous she didn't know what loved Lover.

—————————————————
1989🏙

19:03 | Reputation🖤: pls tell me you know what's Lover's favorite place

19:03 | 1989🏙: why

19:03 | Reputation🖤: J̸͉͚̜̯ͨ̚ư͍̰̥̬͈͒s̻̱͓̞̟̻͙ͣ̂ͮ̏͢t̴̪̱̱͔̫͎̥̦ͥͥ̐ ̷̩̲͓͚̱̾t̵̪͔͙̥ͧ̾ě̱̤̖̦̀ͅl̢̦̜̬̺ͯ͆̇̒ļ̫̗̟̫͉͎͉͚ͬ ̰̱̳̀̿͗̓̕m͈̦̲̬̥̻̖̅̅́́e̛̯̤̣̮̰ͪ͊

19:04 | 1989🏙: wtf
19:04 | 1989🏙: anyway
19:04 | 1989🏙: is it like a date?

19:04 | Reputation🖤: just mind your fucking buisness

19:04 | 1989🏙: I mean if it's one I think there's a cat restaurant that opened

19:04 | Reputation 🖤: K

19:05 | 1989🏙: TELL ME WHAT IS IT FOR

—————————————————

After this quick conversation, Rep searched on google the name of the restaurant and reserved a table for them. She instantly felt better but now she needed to dress, she wore a long black dress kind of see through and did her makeup and her hair quickly. When she heard a knock on her door she just finished her right, I'm right in time ! Thought Rep. She opened the door to find a breathtaking Lover, she had a gorgeous pink sparkly dress all she wanted to do was take it off.

"You're absolutely beautiful" said Reputation

"Thanks you" said Lover blushing "you're hot" when Rep heard this she blushed so hard now she really wanted te recreate false god. Reputation took Lover's hand in hers hand left.

"Where are we going?" Asked Lover

"It's a surprise" smirked Reputation. Lover smiled and they continued talking. When Reputation parked Lover was trying to recognize where they were but she had no idea. They got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. As soon as they entered Lover saw all those cute cats and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Are we really in a cat restaurant!" Said Lover excitedly

"Yes we are Lov" as soon as she said those word she felt Lover kissing her.

"Thanks you so much!" Replied Lover with happy tears in her eyes. As they sat down, cats jumped on Lover, she was so happy about it.

"May I take your orders?" Asked the waitress, both girls said their order and continued talking.

"That's the best day of my life, thanks you Rep"

"It hasn't really begin and you already love it? When I'll take of this dress you'll be on slow down nine" said Reputation whispering the last part

"What did you say?" Asked Lover

"Nothing" Replied Rep. When the meals arrived Lover received a text from 1989

———————————————
1989🏙

20:15 | 1989🏙: are you on a date?
20:15 | 1989🏙: ?
20:15 | 1989🏙: reply pls
20:15 | 1989🏙: I saw Midnights today
20:15 | 1989🏙: she's so gorgeous it actually hurts
20:15 | 1989🏙: I mean I don't like her
20:16 | 1989🏙: lol
20:16 | 1989🏙: maybe a bit
20:16 | 1989🏙: nvm

—————————————————

The date was really good, the meals were excellent, there was kitten everywhere and of course both girls were mesmerized by each other, they couldn't keep they eyes off each other like they were hypnotized. When they got home Lover couldn't stop smiling, it was the best night of her life. Just as they passed the porch of the house they saw 1989 and Midnights watching a movie and talking occasionally. They got upstairs wand in front of their door they knew it was time too say goodbye. They kissed passionately but when they stopped they stayed close to each other. They didn't want to let go.

"Goodnight Lov" said Reputation as she was leaving Lovers arms to go in her room

"No please stay, I wanna cuddle you and spend the night with you" Said Lover, Reputation's smiled and they went into lover's room.

————————————————

With Midnights and 1989, everything was quiet, sexual tension between them, if the TV wasn't on it would've been kind of awkward, but right now, it was just attraction between the two. They made a little eye contact and the next things the new ir that their lips were glued together, the most perfect kiss that could ever exist.

Authors note

This was way too short sorry. Maybe the next chapter I'll focus a bit more on Midnights x 1989
Words: 984