chapter 5

Then their mother came and stood outside the door, which was already opened.
Lusi - Come on, be quick. Go and prepare yourself for school. And then come downstairs for breakfast. Come on . {said in a sweet voice}
Each of the son was very obedient, so they got down from the bed and went to their room. Then Lusi also left.

Ricky closed the door and went to his wardrobe to find the uniform and took it and put it on the bed, then he went to bath and came back got ready and put some makeup, packed his bag quickly, then he took his phone and put it in his pocket , and took his bag on one side and went downstairs.

He saw that the breakfast was already on the table and his mother and father was waiting for them.{the breakfast = pancake, fruits and strawberry milkshake} Then he kept the bag on a small bag stand ,which was beside the table ,and sat on the chair and after sometime his brothers also came and they eat the breakfast , while eating Ricky's phone rang, he took his phone out of his pocket, only to see his bestfriend nothing other than Nicky was calling him. He quickly pick up the call.

[In call]
Nicky - ʱ ₑ ᒻ ᒻ ₒ ....
Ricky - ꫝꫀꪶꪶꪮ ....
Nicky - Where are you?
Ricky - In home.
Nicky - ok good. But do quickly I will pick you all. OKAY??
Ricky - Hmmm....OKAY.
Nicky - BYE
Ricky - bye
[Call end]

Lusi - Who was that and what he told?
Ricky - It was Nicky, he will pick us all.
Lusi - Oh, such a kind child.
Minho - What about us?
Lusi - You all are a group of FOOLS!!
Every one laughed and like that their sweet morning began.

Three of them went out saying BYE to their parents and got into Nicky's Mercedes car, Ricky,Minho and Felix in back and Nicky in passenger seat and they had a driver. And they left for going to school..

 And they left for going to school

THE CAR

Their uniforms

Their uniforms
.

............................................................................................................................
(Hope you like this chapter. Also, guess what will happen in the next chapter, let me know the ideas in comment.)