How I found out I was a therian

What's up, reader? How's life going for you? Anyways, here's my epic backstory:

You know how kids would get you to play that game with them where you were a family? Yeah,when I was like, six, I was in that a lot. But instead of like, the mom, or something, I was ALWAYS the dog or cat. When I got a little older, like, eight, I had my first dream shift. I had my normal human body, but I had a canine's brain. I ran around on all fours for the whole thing. I was loyal. I was steadfast, and I remember it all. And then I woke up. And you know how therians in those other diaries just head to the internet straight away? Well... Little eight year old Bone was just like "Well that was weird" and just moved on with their life. 

A few years later, (I was twelve) I decided that I was a furry. I made myself a fursona, came up with a dino mask idea (Which I got later and haven't painted yet) and started watching stuff about the community. Somehow, that led me to the therians on youtube. I thought their content was pretty cool, with all the mask making and quadrobics. I wasn't, however, aware of what else lurks under the surface of therianthropy. So when I stumbled across a video, This one to be exact:

And I watched it. And I related to therianthropy. A whole lot. So I did more research. I talked to more therians in youtube comment sections. Hell, I talked to frickin' bing AI. I took some stupid quizzes for fun. All of which said yes. I started feeling a tail way more often. I started to do quadrobics, and felt super comfortable on all fours. So then. That was how I learned I was a therian. 

But there was one more question. 

What was my theriotype?

Big boi note: This video is indeed helpful, But please steer clear of therian Territory. They have done a few things that I don't support, such as pulling a Colleen ballinger. 

Here's a great video addressing it: