The First Day

"WELCOME TO HARVARD!" A quite excited-looking college student greeted Takumi in Japanese as she said, "You must be Takumi Ishikawa, right?"

Takumi nodded unsurely. 

"That's great! I'm your tour guide today, I'll be showing you where everything is and things to look out for! Oh yeah, did I mention my name? I'm Ayaka Johnson, and I'm half Japanese and half American," Ayaka introduced herself.

"Ayaka-sama, douzo yorosiku!" Takumi bowed.

"No need to be formal, Takumi, I'm only two years older than you," Ayaka chuckled.

"Hai, Ayaka!" Takumi said.

The two then headed to where Takumi would be staying.

"This is your dormitory, you will share this dorm with two girls," Ayaka said.

The day was then spent with Ayaka pointing out the cafeterias, buildings, dormitories, places to avoid, all that stuff.

After the tour, Ayaka bid Takumi goodbye, wishing her luck on her first couple of days and to come to her if Takumi needed any help.

"Arigato gozaimasu, Ayaka!" Takumi waved to the older girl as the two parted ways.

"So, how's your first day at Harvard? How's America? Is it pretty?" Yuki pestered.

The whole volleyball group was taking a break from practice so Yuki pulled out his phone to call his sister. The whole team was eager to hear about what the little Ishikawa had in store.

"Aniki, calm down! It's great, y'all don't need to worry about me!" Takumi assured.

"Ay, but you're our Kumi-chan! Everything about you is OUR business," Yuji emphasized dramatically as he pushed Yuki out of the way, who winced.

"KUMI!" A voice yelled in the background as the camera was in motion and shifting. Then, Ran's head popped up.

"Ran-senpai!" Takumi smiled brightly as the two chattered on and on.

The rest of the team members looked in amusement.

"Ay, Yuki-san, you might have something to worry about," Sekita said to the taller male.

"I can already see my bank account being loaded," Yuji said proudly.

"Yuki-san, I think that Takumi Takahashi sounds quite good, don't you?" Yamamoto joked.

Yuki could only glare fiercely at Ran as the younger male laughed at what Takumi said. Then, he hollerd loudly, "Takumi Ishikawa, you better go to sleep!"