𝐂𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎

JAYDA XIEMENA CHEAVES𝟐:𝟎𝟎ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟗📍𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓                                   ———————————————

𝟐:𝟎𝟎ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟗
📍𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓
                                   ——————————————

Waking up hearing my mother and a voice that sounded like a male voice looking over at my computer seeing it was 2AM, this happens almost every night she comes home drunk with some guy she met at the club and if he dumb enough she takes his money.

Shes been doing this ever since my daddy went to prison he was the main one bringing money to the table he did what he had to do to make sure his family had a good living, even though my daddy broke with my momma just some weeks before he got locked up.

She's been living hell ever since just throwing herself away every chance she gets, i just went back to sleep because whoever she had down there an argument had just broke out

𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑..

"GET YOUR ASS UP" hearing my mother bust into my room commanding me

"YOUR THE REASON WHY I CANT KEEP A MAN ROUND THIS BITCH"
she exclaimed pacing around my room snatching the covers iff me
"when the morning comes i want you out my shit" she said walking out my room slamming my door behind her

What is she possibly talking about im not the reason why she can't keep a man i don't even know where im gonna go, something is seriously wrong with that lady.

I didn't even get a chance to speak over all the yelling she was doing, im half way sleep and very confused on why she came yelling at me and saying something is my fault.

Looking over at my computer seeing it was now 2:25 rubbing my eyes then looking at my closet beside it thinking since she want me out i'll leave and do her a favor before the morning even comes.

Sneaking out my room going over to hers seeing she was now laid out sleep on the floor with a bottle of a liquor right beside her, seeing this as an opportunity i walked back to my room grabbing a duffel bag and a backpack filling it with things i may need.

Walking over to the shoe box that was under my bed grabbing it seeing an white envelope that was titled "TO MY BABYGIRL" my dad always told to only take this shoe box out in case a rainy day came and i guess that's now.

Opening it seeing colored bills in there from 1s to 100s grabbing the money not even knowing how much i stuffed that in my jacket pocket and grabbed my bags and headed to the front door. Sneaking out the slide door because the front door had an alarm and even though she's drunk she's definitely gonna hear when that alarm goes off.

"guess i'll walk to booka house" i mumbled to myself walking down the street it only took 5 minutes to get there but since it was almost 3AM i didn't wanna be in the streets of Chicago at this time of night so i practically ran to his house. Getting to the front porch knocking on the door hard.

Hearing shuffling noises following footsteps then the door knob twisting opened

"jay what da fuck you doing over here this time of night" booka asked me as i brushed passed him sitting down in the couch.

"got kicked out" i simply replied tired and not even really wanting to speak.

"da hell' for what" he added dragging over to the couch plopping down.

"something about im the reason she can't keep a man, and to be out her house when the morning comes but i left before then" i shared playing with my finger nervously still trying to process what just happened myself.

"mmtch you gone be straight don't let that lil shit upset you, you know where the guess room at" he told me giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking off disappearing up the stairs.

My birthday is tomorrow and all this wants to happen, i knew my momma didn't really care for me but never thought she was this low. I don't even think she remembers my birthday.

Walking up the stairs going into the guest room putting my stuff down and taking off my jacket taking the money from out it and putting it under the pillow. Turning on the tv watching some cartoon getting under the comfortable covers, feeling my eyes get heavy as i tried to keep them opened i slowly start to drift off back to sleep.

 Turning on the tv watching some cartoon getting under the comfortable covers, feeling my eyes get heavy as i tried to keep them opened i slowly start to drift off back to sleep

i know it took me a minute to update but im back!

770 words