𝐃𝐎𝐒

JAYDA XIEMENA CHEAVES 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟒📍CHICAGO,IL

𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟒
📍CHICAGO,IL

———————————————

"hey kay felt like i haven't seen you in forever" i really haven't seen her in forever since our mothers both be doing the same stuff you will think how our parents act we will just be out here doing whatever but we was very well taught teenage girls despite what are parents are, hugging her warm embrace pulling back looking at her.

"i know, you know keisha be tripping never letting me leave the house" kayla told me referring to her mother calling her by her first name.

"true that" i tell her while we walk up the block that booka them stayed on.

finally getting there walking up the porch seeing sum random dudes i've never seen around her before just thinking they might be sum of booka friends.

"knock on the door kayla my hands are cold" i say trying not to laugh

"how is your hands cold and it's hot, you just be scared to knock on the door" as she complained but still knocked

usually i have a key to this house but booka took it away saying i just be popping up at crazy times and might walk in into something i don't wanna see, i just gave him the key and didn't ask no questions because what is you even talking about.

hearing somebody finally come to the door unlocking it, seeing it was booka, "the heck taking you so long" moving him out the way as me and kayla both walked in.

"well damn hello to you too" booka said while locking the door walking up to me  "wassup lil sis you ain't been over here in a minute wat you been on folks" say while throwing his arm around me smelling like a strong cologne and weed.

"nothing you know just been chilling around the house, you know i don't do nothing or go nowhere" looking up at him in this duh face like he don't already know this.

"oh okay, well i got gang finna slide through this bitch in a minute yall can go upstairs if yall want too" looking at me then kayla as he walked to the front door peeping out of it seeing everybody starting to pull.

"nah we good, i wanna see what yall niggas be talking about" kayla spoke up and said while bumping my shoulder and laughing, finally seeing about 10 different people come through the door all dapping booka up before sitting down.

"this my lil cousin mena, don't mind her she cool peoples though" he say locking the door while sitting down next to this particular individual with dreads brown strands on a few big lips with a black hoodie on.

he was attractive but i wasn't the type to get into boys plus he one of bookas homeboys i can't go out like that.

i stare at him for a few seconds just admiring his face, until he looked up and stared back adjusting his self while licking over his plump lips then looking away.

he had this deep mug on his face like he didn't want to be bothered, or that he was just very aware of his surroundings, getting up going to the bathroom feeling my pants a little wet thinking maybe my cycle came on.

going into the guest bathroom closing the door immediately checking my pants.
———————————————
𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬..

———————————————𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 "𝐕𝐎𝐍" 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
———————————————

tapping booka "aye folks finna go use the bathroom right quick" seeing him nod his head getting up walking up the stairs going to hallway bathroom seeing the door opening i see it was booka lil cousin and me and shorty damn near had a lil staring contest earlier lil folks looked like she wanted to bite a nigga head off.

she pretty as hell too almost snatched her lil ass up, she look young as hell and plus that's folks cousin, seeing her walk out she stopped in her tracks and looked me, "damn lil folks take a picture asum" walking up too the bathroom door "o- oh im sorry" she said too me, her voice was so soft and calming im already knowing she young as hell too.

😂😂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆🦃, sorry yall took me a minute to update

😂😂
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆🦃, sorry yall took me a minute to update

704 words