𝐃𝐖 |𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Vote and comment / excuse any mistakes

 Dayvon and Amethyst approached the arcade, the neon lights flickered overhead, casting a vibrant glow onto the bustling street

Dayvon and Amethyst approached the arcade, the neon lights flickered overhead, casting a vibrant glow onto the bustling street. The rhythmic sounds of arcade games echoed from within, mingling with the excited chatter of patrons.

Dayvon glanced at Amethyst, her eyes bright with anticipation, and he couldn't help but smile.Stepping inside, they were enveloped by a cacophony of sounds—the electronic melodies of racing games, the clinking of tokens, and bursts of laughter from nearby players.

"What game you trying to play first? " Dayvon ask as Amesthyst looked around the arcade eyeing every game

It was an hard decision for her

"Uhh what about that one " Amesthyst pointed over at a game that was labeled as " The walking Dead "

"yea c'mon " Dayvon said walking up to the game Amesthyst following along behind him.

Von had payed for them both of course but he got them the ultimate card which means they could play any games they want .

As they both was walking over to the game  a young man had  bumped into Amesthyst causing her to stumble back a bit.

Von brows furrowed as he stares at the boy who had bumped into his girlfriend " ay watch where the fuck you going"

The man put his hands up in surrender " no need fa all of that it was an accident lil bruh "

Dayvon face scrunched up at the man referring him as "lil bruh " he didn't know Dayvon well enough to call him anything

"Fuck you say ?" Dayvon spat walking towards the male pulling the front of his pants up.

" dayvon please clam down " Amesthyst grabbed his arm trying to pull him back if Von were to fight in the arcade that would be embarrassing and she wasn't about to let him fight over her.

But Dayvon wasn't tryna hear anything that Amesthyst was saying.

" I don't got time for this shit " The man smacked his lips and walked away from the couple .