𝐃𝐖| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Vote & comment

Dayvon watched as the bullet went right through the young man's head His body fell back cutting him off mid-sentence

Dayvon watched as the bullet went right through the young man's head His body fell back cutting him off mid-sentence. Dayvon stared at the man's body while his blood painted the floor red.

He smacked his lips once he saw a blood stain on his white shirt if it was one thing dayvon hated about killing it was the mess he would always leave behind.

This time he didn't clean up his mess, he just grabbed his gun with him and walked away from the crime scene. Though he rarely ever does it anymore, he has been needing to get some stuff off his chest.

Dayvon walked outside and grabbed his phone out of his pocket once it began to ring he smiled once he saw who was calling him and immediately answered.

" wassup ma " he answered holding the phone between his shoulder and left ear as he opened his car to grab a wet rag and attempted to get to red stain off his shirt.

" hey dayvon I was just calling to see what you doing " her voice rang through his ear as he got into his car , Von loved her voice he if he could rec her voice and play it everyday he would.

Dayvon tossed the filthy rag in the backseat of his automobile

"I'm not really doing much right now " he lied as he started his car and drove off, he sat his phone down on his lap so he could be able to drive.

" mhm well guess what I just realized I don't really know much about you "

Dayvon smiled again as one of his hands was on the steering wheel and the other was rubbing his lower chin.

" well I'll tell you what to know Imma pick you up let's meet around seven o'clock and we can hang out and get to know each other," he said as he stopped at a red light looking down at his phone he wanted to see her so bad.