Preface

Hello, brats. I hope you are back for more after my debut collection of short stories and essays, The Brat Diaries.

And if you're not a brat, or you're new here—Welcome.

While The Brat Diaries focused on general BDSM, D/s dynamics, and bratting—The Punishment Diaries will take a closer look at domestic discipline and punishment within the Letti & Wrex dynamic. The stories you'll read in this book, as with any of my erotic diary series, are based on a real-life D/s dynamic between consenting adults.

The book begins with a short collection of essays on corporal punishment, domestic discipline, and several reflections on my sexuality and fetishes. If you're here for the smut, you can skip ahead to the stories, but I suggest revisiting the essays for a deeper understanding of the characters in this book, and some useful information.

If you're reading this book and you are not familiar with my content, you should know that my writing is intended for a niche audience. These are not mainstream romance stories. The punishments are very real, and often severe. Return the book if this isn't what you were expecting—I care more about your mental health than my sales statistics.

I didn't write this to make a bestseller list. I wrote this for myself, and for an audience of people like me. For the ones who scoured the internet for halfway decent punishment erotica, and often ended up with stories featuring empty, hollow characters in scenarios that were unrealistic, borderline abusive, and difficult to connect with.

I don't claim to have written anything profound or astonishing—but I have written these stories from real and healthy experiences. From a dynamic that was built over time, between two people who love each other deeply. I wrote the stories that I always wanted to read. And I hope you want to read them, too.

This book isn't a blueprint for all DD or D/s dynamics. Rather, it's a peek through a door that is so often shut. A keyhole that you can peer through with our loving consent.

With Love & Spanks,

Letti & Wrex