136

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 136: The Fish is on the Top

Chapter 136: The Fish is on the Top

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 135 TrickNext Chapter...Chapter 137 Counterattack

Chapter 136: The Fish Is Gone

"But what if I don't believe you?" Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhang Pingfang snorted coldly and said, "You can only believe me now, because you only have this one chance." I'll tell you the truth, it's not that I want to arrest you, I'm just taking your mission. If it weren't for the mutated pearls on your body, I would have handed you over to them a long time ago. So, if you know each other, give me all the mutated pearls.

"Oh, I see." Xu Ruchuyun said lightly, "Since it's a mission, after I hand over the mutant pearl to you, what are you going to do with us?"

"It's my business, it's none of your business." Zhang Pingfang said.

"That's not right, why doesn't it have anything to do with me? I think this has a lot to do with us. Xu Ruchu looked at Zhang Pingfang and said, "If you don't say what to do with us, I will think that after I give you the pearl, you will still hand us over to those people." If so, why did I give you the mutated pearl on my body?

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhang Pingying pursed her lips and said, "The goal of their mission this time is mainly Zhou Chang, and the two of you are just by the way." If you give me the mutant pearls on your body, I'll let you go secretly.

"I see, it seems that we are borrowing the light of Zhou Chang." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and asked after speaking, "Why did they arrest Zhou Chang?"

"It's none of your business, all you have to do now is give me the mutant pearl." Zhang Pingfang said in an unkind tone.

"Huh." Xu Ruchu snorted lightly and said, "If you tell me why they arrested Zhou Chang, this is yours."

Zhang Pingfang looked at the mutant pearl in Xu Ruchu's hand, her breath was suffocated, this fist-sized mutant pearl was dazzling, she had never seen anything like this, but she knew that it must be better than the two in her hand.

"This is the pearl taken from the third-level late mutant berry, I only have this one in my hand, do you want it?" Xu Ruchu looked at Zhang Pingfang, who had a greedy face, and asked.

"Give it to me." After Zhang Pingfang finished speaking, she pounced on it and grabbed it, Xu Ruchu sneered, and the mutant pearl in her hand disappeared.

"You have spatial abilities." Zhang Pingfang said with a look of resentment.

Xu Ruchu chuckled lightly and said, "Not only do I have spatial abilities, but my partner also has spatial abilities. Moreover, there are two such third-level late-stage mutant pearls in his space.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhang Pingfang breathed a sigh of relief, three such mutant pearls.

"Do you want those three mutant pearls?" Xu Ruchu asked with a chuckle.

"I want, you give them to me." Zhang Pingfang said greedily.

"Here you go." Xu Ruchu's eyes lit up for a moment and said, "Answer my question just now."

"As for the two in my partner's space, he is like this now, and neither of us can take out those two mutant pearls from his space." Xu Ruchu paused and said.