rupture

***PERTH POV CONTINUES***

Finally, I'm feeling much better about my relationship status. Chimon is sooo wonderful, everything I could've asked for. We've had a few tough moments like when I thought he was gonna break up with me or when I was overwhelmingly consumed by Nanon's question. After a couple days of calming down and getting back to our routine I feel much more confident and happy about my relationship with Chi.

Rolling over in bed, I checked the time on my phone. It's two hours before class and there's a message from my boyfriend.

He sent a morning selfie from his bed. "He is very cute," I said aloud to myself. I blew a kiss to my phone. This was such a cringy thing to do, but I can't help but love him to the point that I do embarrassing things. I posed for a selfie from my bed to send him.

I hope he likes it. It'd be too adorable if he also blew a kiss to his phone when he looks at my picture. Ahh! I'm so in love with him.

______

Later in the day, after class I met up with Nanon and Peak before heading home. We sat on a bench in the hall of a general building that connects to the main library. It was kind of close to the parking lot so we sat there just talking.

Nanon was saying something about an assignment he's gonna start early when I saw my love, my boyfriend. He was walking with one of his friends, Pond. Chi is looking so damn attractive today, with his university uniform and his fluffy hair. Oh and the way he laughs, it's so cute.

Then Nanon got up and left us. He waved to his brother before heading out and walking from the hall towards the parking lot. I sat there watching my best friend leave, quickly glancing to Chimon.

As Chimon went to talk to one of his classmates a few feet away some guy approached him as well. Pond greeted him, I guess he's a classmate of theirs.

This new guy was a little fidgety, "Hi, Chimon, you're looking nice today." I heard him say that my lover "looks nice." I felt a pulsating aching sensation in my chest.

"You're really cute. Do you know that?" He continued, making the most annoying flirty expression.

Who the hell is this person? I can't believe this is happening right in front of me.

Peak who was still sitting with me was saying something. I didn't hear a single thing he said because I was too busy listening to this person talking to MY Chimon. Even if Nanon wasn't here, why does Peak have to be? He has a problem with yapping and gossiping about other people to Nanon and Mark so it's not like I can just get up and go to Chimon like I want to. Peak would surely cause trouble for my relationship.

There seemed to be some tension between Chimon and this new guy. Chi didn't visibly blush but he did smile at him. That smile should only be reserved for me. My babe began to say something.

"Umm thanks," was all he said.

This guy smiled widely and touched Chi's arm. This stunt caused my mouth to open and my heart to race.

"Do you by chance want to do something later? Just me and you?" This guy said in a deep, yet awkward voice.

Chimon took a step back, he waved his arms up a bit, "No no. Sorry." This rejection soothed my racing anxiety, but it didn't make me feel that much better.

However, I couldn't take it. I rushed out of the hall and to the parking lot. I know I can't blame Chi, he didn't initiate it and he denied him, but still... I can't! I feel an enormous knot in my chest and a weight behind my eyes. Why can't we just have a normal relationship where he can tell someone like that that he has a boyfriend. Where I wouldn't be afraid to confront someone like that! I can't keep this up!