9

It sucks when your brothers believe a bitch instead of their blood related fucking brother??!!!

I don't curse ok but this was extreme level. Like they wouldn't care about their brother who is crying alone in his room and be with that girl who just entered their lives?
This is totally bullshit.

I sniffed my tears and but they weren't ready to stop. Great just great!
Can it be more worst?

I heard a knock but my mood was just not ok to open up and stand my Hyung questioning about some shit. Ignoring the person, I went towards the bathroom and slammed it.

My toe hurts but my mind was too filled to care about it now. The only thing I wanted now was to cut.

Stop being an attention seeker and do it already. Your brothers have surely started hating you. No wonder they believed the girl instead of you. You are a peice of trash. Just accept it already!

With every thought I made a cut and now all my mind was diverted. I wasn't thinking alot now. It helped like it does everytime.

"It was because of them I did this" I mumbled looking at the mess I created but second thing I thought was I deserved it.

Quit being a baby. Clean up before anyone sees how of a pathetic boy you are.

And so I cleaned everything and laid on my bed. The knocking was no longer heard. Yeah, they actually forget about me.

My eyes closed automatically due exhaustion. But I knew I wouldn't sleep. A tear slipped down my eyes. I wanted to hug my Hyungies. I know I sound needy but it was how it was everytime. They never turned on me, especially after how mom and dad behaves with me.

Would they send me away?
My eyes watered and I felt miserable.
A walk to the park should be calming or maybe I can cry as much I want and noone would be there to see.

That's what I'll do.
Hopping down from my window, I ran towards the nearest park. It was 7 in the evening and by time there is no one in the park.

The sky was in orangish colour( I invented the colour! Lol) and it was windy, matching with my sad mood.

I started walking, my hands shoved in my pocket. Thank God, I had my phone and earphones. I played night changes by 1 direction and continued walking.

Small giggles of children talking to their parents, I could hear. They all seemed so happy yeah?

I wish I could rewind or maybe switch places*chuckle*.

Soon after I was stopped at a unknown bridge. Guess it is where I wanted to be. The place was quite and windy. Like some ghost was possessed here. I heard the sound of water flowing.

Climbing on the bridge I sat on the edge swinging my legs.

(Sorry couldn't find a better pic to describe! I hope it helps)

How would it be so easy to end it all in a go. All it takes was jump and I will be done. A human from the planet and a burden for my brothers will be off... forever.

"What are you doing boy? Get down here" I heard a voice. As I turned it was a cop standing with a stick. Was he going to hit me? Hahah I am funny I know!

Getting down I stood on my feet and scratched the back of my neck. Are we in trouble? Guess we are.

"Oh n-othing I wa-s umm nevermind" I shuttered but gave up.

"I need you to tell me your address So I can make sure there is no corpse of a teenager in the water down there" he said making me roll my eyes.

I gave my address and we drove to my house in his annoying sounding police car.

"Can I walk by self? My brothers won't be so happy to see me with a cop" I begged but he refused and said they need to be warned about my doing. Bro! I did not even jump?!!

I annoyingly groaned and followed the old man.

He rings the bell and Jungkook Hyung opened the door. He looked calmed. Ig Haeun left.

"Yes?" He asked with a calm voice.

"Are you his brother?" The police guy asked pointing towards me.
Hyung nodded.

"We'll, its unpleasant to tell you but maybe your brother was about to jump of the bridge. You know what I mean, like suiciding so I suggest you to talk it out with him" The old man advised kindly and Jungkook Hyung just stared through me.

He thanked the police man and I got inside, ready to take a turn to my room.

"Wait there Kim Yoongi, where would you go now?" Jungkook Hyung called out being a bit calm.

I turned and by now Tae Hyung was standing beside Jungkook Hyung with a confused expression.

"What happened Jungkook why'de you shout?" He asked.

"You know what this Boy was about to do? well I'll tell you, HE WAS ABOUT TO JUMP OF A BRIDGE?! CAN YOU IMAGINE? A COP BROUGHT HIM BACK. WE JUST YELLED ON HIM FOR ONCE AND THAT TO FOR HIS OWN MISTAKE AND THERE HE IS... READY TO TAKE HIS LIFE?!" He bursted making Tae Hyung shock. I mean obviously noone would be happy to know that their brother was about to suicide but for now it was all wrong. I did not jump nor tried to.

"First;you shoved me off not for my mistake but because of your girlfriend's mistake. She was the one who hit me with her heels on my toe, making me trip. And if you still don't believe I would love to show you some thing" they looked at me with a questionable look as I removed my shoe and showed the bruise on my toe.

"I hope you don't think I made this" I sarcastically mocked him while both of them were speechless.

"And about the jumping thing; Hyung guess what? I have thought and done more than it. I bet you would'nt want to see them" I spat but regretted instantly.

"What do you mean?" Tae Hyung scooted towards me. All my confidence was long gone now. I busted my own self.

Jungkook Hyung looked alot hurt but focused on what I said for now.

"Umm- its-nothin-g" I stammered and tried to run but a strong grip held onto my arm and I whimpered loudly..

"W-hy would you whimper?" Jungkook Hyung had the horrific look. He was scared that it wasn't how he thought.

Poor guy! I proved him wrong. It WAS a lot more than he thought.

________________________________

First things First, I do not promote self harming! It is not good but I won't say I hate people who do that. Everyone has their problems and ways to deal with them but self harming isn't a way ofcourse. You always need help so if any of my readers self harm or are thinking to make the first attempt please don't! You can talk to anybody you TRUST.

You can even DM me if you want. I will be there to listen! You don't know me, I don't know you, so it's easy. But please try not to do it.

Secondly, please please please tell me how was the chapter. I am quite insecure about it. I think it's getting a bit too much? I don't know. But next chapter will maybe be a bit fluffy. Yoongi's secret is revealed! 
And yeah I am not ending the Book. Don't worry! We still have alot to cross.

So comment please and Vote too!!!

Byee byee
Remember you are loved and cared<3333