WINTER ROADTRIP WITH PP

You got ready, as you were gonna take a nice stroll with peso pluma.
You lit a nice lavender candle, you realized a lot of your things were unorganized, you were annoyed, you hanged some of your clothes up, you loved your life.

You had such a big collection of clothes, shirts, pants, shoes, like some red shoes that were so durable, and black on the inside they were so cozy as they a soft inside.
Once you finished organizing, you had to drive to a nearby park it was right around the corner from your house, next to a small food market along with cabins on the opposite, the park was in the same corner as those 2 but in the back. that is where you and peso will meet.

You took all of the necessary things, clothing, etc.
You took a moment to appreciate the snow, it started to snow it was just so beautiful.
You admitted your candle, you had the biggest collection ever, from sweet peach, to red rose, to lemon, to lime etc.

You blew the candle out, you watched the smoke fade away.
You grabbed everything and headed out.
You plugged in your car keys, to let your car warm up, then you grabbed a suitcase and used your force to shove it into the car.

You shut the truck with force and got into your car

*time skip*
You drive over you see peso standing next ti his car, you quickly park, unplug your keys and open your door as you sprint to him "hola amor" (hey love) you said as you gave him a hug.

"Holaaa chula como estas?"
(Hey beautiful how are you?)
"Estoy muy bien Vamos para no llegar tarde"
"I'm very good let's go so we don't arrive late"

You took your suitcase and made sure your car was locked, peso started to drive.

*TIME SKIP*
You arrived at a small nearby town, in some big mountains the drive was about 3-4 hours.
It was a lengthy drive, here in this town the snow was so much more.
"WOW mi qmor Hay mucha nieve" (wow my love there's so much snow)
"Siii Guau... salgamos" (wow... let's head outside)
You opened the door, even that in itself was hard, you had to PUSH it with mighty force as the car had started to freeze.

You put on some coats before stepping outside fully.
"Come here" said peso he held your hand and you both walked together.
You admired the snow fall it was so beautiful.
You smiled and felt so giggled inside.
"Let's go to this hot chocolate factory peso"
"Alright my love"
"You sat down on this amazing beautiful light wooden chair, the table was made of wood, with a glass layer separating small round cuts of wood inside. It was pretty, warm and so homey.

Their wasn't a lot of people, but the people that were there were very very happy, the hot chocolate factory was pretty big according to an article you read it had an expansion, it was spilt up in 3 sections, the 2nd "room" & the upstairs, when they say 2nd room; they mean a whole ass mall.

You both ordered a hot chocolate with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips, the coffee machines seems very high end, very clean.

The works were calm relax, but still got things done quickly.
You were loving this town.

THE END!!!
What did YALL THINK?
Should I move onto another oneshot, should I make a 2nd part??? I want the feedback....