Having a fun dinner night

A/N: hope yall enjoy!

You got ready, slowly picking out a fancy red dress, with some shoes (heels or shoes your choice)
You got prepared, for your dinner with peso... you were so excited to see him. He had been on tour for a couple of months so you hadn't seen him in a long time.

You drove by to his house "hola amor ven" (hello love come in" said peso.
You walked in there was a giant gold chandelier.
Along with a table for the both of you, the room was spacious the floor had gold reflective titles, the reflection was blurry tho, just like a blurry mirror, not foggy tho. It was pretty, along with plants in big gold vases, one in each corner, and lights that wrapped all around, you could also see a Christmas tree with lights wrapped all around in another room, the room itself apart from the titles was not gold, but the lighting helped make it seem gold.

"WOW this is so beautiful peso... I love it"
You said with excitement, you face lit up. He took notice as his smile and a glint in his eyes sparked of happiness and love "I'm glad now sit with me love."
He braced you with a warm smile, god he was hot.

You sat down and ate a nice chicken salad.

It was so yummy

It was so yummy... he ate too... you could tell he was happy "how was tour?"
"It was amazing darling.... I missed you."
"Aw I'm glad... & I missed you too..." you gave him a kiss. He had a bright smile.
"Relax" you said as you gave him a small massage.

"You know... a lot of the times on tour when we would FaceTime?"
"Yes?!"
"Well I would always write about it in my diary... I cherished those moments I still do... every moment with you is an amazing experience"

"Aw thank you peso... you are such a unique individual... originally I thought differently but I learned so much about you...you are a star, and a special person."

You smiled, he smiled he was staring at you through his dark glasses.
You both kept eating along with talking about his tour and life in general.

Once you finished, you stayed over. Peso took great care of you "todo va estar bien. Relajar con migo" (everything will be ok relax with me)

You both relaxed kissing and you rested your hand on his leg, while he put his arm onto your shoulders behind your head.

You both watched a Christmas movie together.

THE END.