run way photos

(These are meant to be cute little short story oneshots! So they will usually be under 1K words and sometimes above 1K. )

you and peso headed to a red carpet event, that was sponsored by the American music awards.

the cameras were flashing as you both walked in together "te amo" (I love you) said peso, his giant smile and his beautiful eyes were all that you were focused on.

you both headed to get a drink, you saw some others at the event such as J balvin, bad bunny etc.

you got a small drink it was bubbling a lot, you sat down with peso, "your not gonna do any interviews" you said "I dont want to... you know how the media is"

you saw him take a sip, he was so cute in his vest and his black pants. you were wearing an all black dress.

you both went for something really simple.

the media had gained knowledge of your relationship but only fairly as rumors spread, however you did your best to keep it all under wraps, you didnt have a problem with people knowing, but people threw all sorts of hate all over you thats a major reason why you both never officially announced you were together.

"ven mi amor" (come here love ) said peso. he gave you a slow kiss, you both started to makeout. his soft hair looked amazing in the lighting. you both decided to get back on the redcarpet for proper photos.

"peso peso look"

"Y/N look look" said the paparazzi. they were taking photos of the both of you hugging and standing side by side.

you slowly went back to sit down.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!

you both arrived home "come here" you said to peso,

he gave you another small kiss. you lit some lavender candles, along with changing into a more comfortable outfit.

you closed all your curtains and prepared some ginger tea "here you go peso." you said to him. he looked tired so cute too. "gracias mi amor" (thank you my love)

with that you opened up a book and got to reading a adventure novel.

THE END!