32

BRICE

My boyfriend.

Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend - the term echoes in my mind like a sickening taught.

If she thinks I'm going to let her go back to her so called boyfriend, she has another thing coming.

In my fury, I toss Soleil over my shoulder and port us to the beach house in Plett in a different town and province. Let's see her try get back to her boyfriend now.

I know I took Hailey as my date but she is not my girlfriend. I paid more attention to Soleil than her but she didn't seem to care - she was actually avoiding me after the dinner. Then she's posting pictures with him in that seductive dress. The idea of them together does dangerous things to me which is why I even entertained Celine in the first place. I needed a distraction. Evidently, nothing can replace Soleil in my mind even if temporarily.

I enter the double-storey house and debate on whether to take her upstairs to my bedroom or out to the secluded cottage. I'm expecting the boys from tomorrow as we'll be spending a couple of weeks here during vac.

The image of Soleil on her knees with another guy's dick in her mouth pops up unbidden. I want to toss her over my knee and spank her. Seeing that smirk on her face makes me want to shove my dick down her throat and test out whether she's all talk or can back it up.

"Brice, I -"

"I don't want to hear it." I punctuate my response with a hard smack to her ass that is currently at eye level.

I'll give her something to cry and choke on alright.

The thought of fucking my frustrations out on her comes to a screeching halt when I feel a wet splash down my back. I'm brought back to the present even angrier than before when I hear her wretch again.

She is the most infuriating girl I have ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with. I give her another couple of hard smacks before I throw her off, tossing her onto the ground where she continues to hurl all over my mother's beloved, Italian marble. I take a step back giving her a wide birth.

I can handle blood - I relish it, but not vomit. The acrid smell is revolting. I strip off my soiled t-shirt and unbuckle my belt to take off my jeans, toeing my shoes off in the process.

In nothing but my briefs, I consider her punishment. We're past the point of spanking. I'm considering a good lashing. However, she's barely cognizant in this state. I want her wide awake and well aware of what I'm doing and why. I coil my belt and place it on one of the side tables for later.

Once she's done, she rolls over and lays on her back next to her filth. Dirty girl. I make up my mind to take her to the dungeon downstairs. I walk around the mess and rip the sheer material of her dress taking the garment off.

The only thing she has on underneath are a pair of lace panties. Her round breasts stand at attention, the dark nipples tightening into peaks at the exposure. Despite us both being almost naked, I can't help but wonder if Mark has seen her like this. Add on the chunder mood kill and I'm beyond irate.

I grab her arm by the wrist and drag her down the stairs to the basement. I want her out of my sight and far away from anything else she could possibly ruin in the event she comes around still feeling sick. Despite my annoyance, I pick her up when she groans in protest a few steps into the stairwell. I open the doors to the cell and toss her in.

This is where my father keeps his prisoners and guinea pigs. In other words, those who have crossed him and those who have failed, having no other use but to yield their bodies to his scientific experiments. He may be brilliant but ethical he is not.