S2 UGIS

NEW YORK , 10:34 LUNCH                                                                                           

I wasn't really feeling well since my stomach been hurting but I still look like a bad bitch and is one

I wasn't really feeling well since my stomach been hurting but I still look like a bad bitch and is one. I felt myself about to throw up seeing the hamburgers and fries we had and Dustin took notice in that as we all sat down and I layed my head on the table. I then felt myself about to throw up quickly getting up and fast walking out the cafeteria then running to the bathroom throwing up gagging a little. (don't worry y'all she ain't Prego or nun)

I then flushed the toilet wiping my mouth getting a mint out my purse so my breath wouldn't be stank like these other bitches. I then felt warm hands wrap around my waist turning my head seeing it was him. "you good mama?" I then nodded my head pounding. we then went back to the cafeteria and I saw him whispering with Brandt and laughing. after lunch they immediately got up running down the hallway. it looked like they were running to Maya and Anna? I then went up to Maya and Anna as dusting and Brandt began going back and forth on who said yes to something.

Anna:Wait, Dustin that is like so presumptuous to think Maya asked you, she asked him.

Becca then came up making them laugh harder as she said guys this is like so mean, just tell her. they then yelled "U-G-I-S BIYATCH!" they then laughed running up and down the hallways yelling UGIS making me confused like what's UGIS? Becca then told Maya what it meant making her smile fade and she told Anna what they were saying about her too. I then watched Maya try to play it cool but Becca seemed like she didn't even mean when she said she was sorry for them. Maya and Anna then ran off to the girls bathroom.

I then huffed turning around fixing my bangs to calm myself down but it didn't work at all. I then went up to Dustin and Brandt and they were still laughing. "that was NOT funny what the fuck Dustin?!" I semi yelled making him and Brandt laugh harder which made my blood boil since they weren't even being serious about this.

I then smacked his head making him stop laughing looking down at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

Dustin: Bro dont fucking hit me like that!

Savitri:first of all I ain't you bro and second YALL too made my friends cry like bruh what the fuck?!

Dustin: Yo I ain't you "bruh" you really gon stop talkin to me like that

Savitri:I can talk to you any fuckin way I can!

He then grabbed me roughly by my arm basically dragging me to the other bathroom closing the door.

Dustin:bro ion know why you trippin. It's just a fuckin joke it ain't that serious.

Savitri:to YOU

I then rambled on more and more about the whole thing making him huff in annoyance dragging his hand over his face in frustration.

Dustin:Yo Savitri you talking real hot right now don't make me put my hands on you

Savitri:Nigga you ain't gone do shi-

I then got cut off being punched in the nose making me bust out crying holding my nose and mouth. "shit baby I'm so sorry" He said once he realized what he just did trying to hold me but I kept pushing him away. He then latched onto me holding me close but I just gave up crying into his chest as he calmed me down rubbing my back. "I'm so sorry baby" he said softly kissing my forehead as I looked up at him my nose blending and a tiny cut in my upper lip.

he cleaned my nose and lip wiping my tears apologizing for the 10000000th time. Oh and don't worry I had to FORCE him out apologize to Maya and Anna.
I was now in my last period and my teacher announced tomorrow we would be going to the water park and we had to pay ten dollars as me and Heather talked about deciding to get ready at my house but of course Dustin,Brandt,and Alex wanted to come and do just let them cause they would be nagging me about it. After school I walked to my car with them following behind and we soon made it to my house as I made sure everyone had their swimsuits and we did our own night routine but the boys didn't have one disgusting me,Heather,and Connie. We then went to sleep planning for the next day.

authors note: wassupppp bitches but I love y'all even though no one's reading this<33